DK

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

solgar quality! I alreasy know the brand so I can assure it is excellent. this zinc is 22 mg, so double the RDA, for people who need it..or, if you have to take only 10 mg, you can take 1/2 of this little tablet and you have 209 portions!! the size is a little tablet, as you can see from the photo, I love the glass package of this brand. no taste

295120c1-a284-456a-9c77-e249a11c8c00
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Worth every cent! Zinc Picolinate especially is easily absorbed by the body and that is the reason that it's only 22mg a tablet. Eat some food and take with a glass of water to lower the probability of nausea as zinc causes nausea in plenty of people. Highly Recommend!

c3e1e77d-bef0-431f-985b-c771709dbe65

Zinc is one of my staples when it comes to vitamins and supplements. I have been taking this particular one for many years now to help control acne as well as for general immunity... The 22mg dose is good for taking daily.. I feel like my skin is less congested and I almost never have a cold. My hair is also long and healthy. I have not experienced any side effects with these pills.

fb2abf11-8637-480c-8e14-bb568777cb2b
Posted on May 16, 2022

An excellent mineral, I take it as prescribed by a nutritionist for immunity and for the skin from rashes. The result is a clean, beautiful skin. Very convenient dosage- you need to take 1 tablet in the evening. Excellent manufacturer, product and price, quality. I would be happy to recommend it!

f0c256b9-4abb-4e1a-861b-2a1e879b9e2e
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been using this for about 2 months and I think I feel there's an improvement in my hair 👌🏼and the quality of the pills good and the size of the bottle as well , its 22 mg , And there's no taste normal , ingredients is clear on the bottle, and immunities, the package is good .

0a289462-c528-435f-a42f-2efd8a87d090
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is the only zinc I am able to take without feeling any nausea. Over the years I've tried many brands of zinc, always take with food, as recommended and yet I just don't feel great for a couple of hours after taking any zinc. Until I found this brand. I take 2 of these with a meal and feel great. I can finally take recommended doses. I buy these in bulk.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I was looking for a low dose zinc supplement that was pretty clean in terms of additives. I settled on this one, but I cut the pills in half with a pill-cutter to make a daily dose of 11 mg. They cut very cleanly with the pill cutter. I don't know why zinc products tend to only come in high doses. More is not necessarily better.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This quality brand of zinc picolinate is good for control of blood sugar. If the research is to be believed, it is a better option than just taking plain zinc based supplement. The price, when purchased at iHerbs, is also very reasonable and of great value . It is an excellent addition to the daily supplement regime. The mg dosage is good. Have been consuming it regularly over the past year and has now become a regularly purchased item. Highly recommended by this avid user :-)

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I have taken this exact product for many years, 1 tablet a day. As a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor, it keeps my skin nice and hair healthy. If I had to choose just one supplement of them all, it would be this one. The dosage of 22mg is also not too high, so there are little concerns about creating a copper deficiency. I highly recommend this for general health and especially if you're struggling with skin or hair problems. This is one of those rare products where you can physically feel and see the positive effect.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I started taking zinc tablets three years ago after suffering a particularly bad cold/laryngitis. I haven't had a cold since and I used to get two or three a year, so I am sure that zinc is the reason. Having got through three whole years without a single cold is a miracle for me. So on that basis I would recommend it. I have also found that if I get a cut or scratch whilst gardening, it seems to heal very quickly, so I am wondering if the zinc is playing a part in that as well. Having tried other zinc tablets that were like horse pills, this brand is very small and easy to swallow, plus all research that I have read claims that Picolinate is absorbed more easily into the body than other forms of zinc, such as Gluconate or Citrate. UPDATE - eighteen months have gone by since I wrote this review and I still haven't had a cold, so that's four and half years without a single cold....and four and a half years since I started taking zinc.