DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My all time favorite toner. It relly helps to calm sensitive skins. Smells good. I apply this in the morning instead of washing my face with soap. Moisturing my skin and gives gentle cooling. I highly recommend someone who has sensitive skin. The tonor is soaked into the cotton very adequate amount to use. Not to wet, not to dry. That the best part. Almost finished my first bottle. I use it everyday.

1d0b4803-987b-460a-a9d2-404b0e1f5bfd
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I can say with confidence that these products work 100%, coping with all the promises and declared qualities. During the use of peeling pads, I noticed an even and healthy skin tone, faster relief of post-acne and the maximum provision of new breakouts. Despite the low content of acid, Some By Mi products really work for the benefit and benefit of problem skin!

6a091f27-66de-479d-a4c6-4acf699b47c3
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I saw these reviewed by a dermatologist and clear skin specialist on tiktok, that's why I first tried them. They definitely lived up to the hype! I struggled with terrible adult acne but this made such a big difference, this product, along with a clean cleaner and a good moisturizer and I now finally have acne free skin. I love it. The benefits are amazing, I now frequently get complimented on my skin! I have sensitive skin too and no issues at all.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

These pads have been a miracle! I have combination skin that skews towards oily in the t-zone. I mostly get hormonal acne breakouts around the chin and these pads helped clear them up quickly without ruining my skin barrier. I use these pads every 3 days at night after I shower. I use it as my first step. There's no scent to these pads which is great. It has a slight cooling sensation that isn't unpleasant. I recommend starting slowly with these pads (2x a week max) and going up from there if you need to use it more often.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I'm 24 years old with severe acne prone skin. I just moved to Hong Kong and am unable to purchase my previous skincare products here, so I decided to try Some By Mi's acne products. These toner pads are great. They are easy to apply, and my skin feels very refreshed and hydrated after. I use them every twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. After using the miracle cleanser and these toner pads my recent breakouts have calmed down quite a bit.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The best pads I've ever tried! Non-drying at all, but still, work with blemishes and acne. I use it every day in the evening after washing my face, and I don't even need a cream (i have dry skin). Best for irritated and sensitive skin. Got my 2nd box.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

After I got my nose job I couldn’t wash my face for a while so I used these and it worked great! No breaking out! Super gentle and you can see it’s deep cleaning properties once you use the pad.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I use it for almost 2 years, one jar - approximately 3 months. Finally it’s sales here! Absolutely amazing skin texture, no redness, no pimples.