DK

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I got these to help with mild depression caused by covid and lockdown. I.ve been taking one in the morning and a second one in the evening. I feel more balanced/stable since taking them. Do take them with meals as i feel they can be irritating on the gastic system if taken on an empty tummy. Capsules are easy to swallow. No taste/aftertaste at all.

1cbd0de2-f09b-4733-be38-673bad349c07
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I used 5-HTP to support my sleep and bought the good brands of 60 capsules per bottle and only one ingredient of Griffonia S. . I did try Source Naturals 5-HTP with 120 capsules with the same ingredient as I used before and I satisfied with the product and it’s better economy of price per capsule.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

My wife's doctor recommended this quality product. She has benefited using it now for over a month! It is really helps with her episodes of anxiety and depression. Great product!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is a brilliant product and I am very impressed with the high quality.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Excited for these bad boys to kick in. I've heard such good things

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Works perfectly! I take it every morning and evening. To get more energy and better sleep

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

No noticeable effect from taking this product. Definitely better quality brands available

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

It definitely keeps me balanced. I will continue ordering it. I take it in the evening and I take St. John's Wort in the morning. I didn't order again because I switch to NOW Foods 5-HTP. It's just a more trusted brand in my opinion.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Got here sooner than expected. Cheaper than from Amazon.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

great product overall. Capsule is easy to swallow.