DK

Based on 1,682 Ratings
1,462
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Прекрасно!

Omega 3 Improves blood viscosity and normalize blood pressure. Increase the level of "good" cholesterol - HDL (high-density lipoprotein). Strengthen the walls of blood vessels, making them elastic. It also strengthens hair, making them less brittle and brittle; accelerates hair growth, stimulates the growth of new hair;. It is possible to include healthy fats in the form of liquid supplements or fish oil in the children's diet from the second month of life according to direct indications.

This is so good dosage for this price. I like this Omega capsules because the don’t have any taste or smell. I like the effect. My hair looks much better. My kids like this Omega too. This is high quality supplement. My age is 35 years old. I take omega 3 for my heart health too.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This fish oil is an amazing product. I started taking it for heart and lung issues about 3 years ago. I am now much healthier and have outlived my doctor's predictions by years. Taking it has also helped my heart to recover after much damage. I highly recommend this product to help change your life. I take it every day without fail.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The first time I ordered this in July, the capsules were thicker and cloudy, hard to swallow. The effects were great though, i could see and feel a difference right away, plus no after taste or fish burps. So when I reordered this month, I was surprised to see the capsules were clear and smooth, SO much easier to take and still the same benefits. I wouldn't take another fish oil pill other than this!

Posted on May 31, 2022

The first time I ordered this in July, the capsules were thicker and cloudy, hard to swallow. The effects were great though, I could see and feel a difference right away, plus no aftertaste or fish burps. So when I reordered this month, I was surprised to see the capsules were clear and smooth, SO much easier to take, and still had the same benefits. I wouldn't take another fish oil pill other than this!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

great quality omega! high quality ingredients-fish oil! good value! will use it again! for all ages, like the potency and like the package, you can feel the benefit, good taste, for heart, hair, brain, eyes, cholesterol and overall health, against inflammation and depression,

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

great quality of omega 3! the capsules have no taste and its softgel so its easy to swallow. my husband and i take this for increase the level of good cholesterol. i will repurchase this!

bc5ea808-042d-4383-a6ad-07b7b63e63f8
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Usually with other brands need to take 2 or more capsules. I bought it because one capsule per day is very convenient for me. There is no bad smell. Well tolerated in my very sensitive stomach.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This is great fish oil supplement. It does not have a bad smell and easy to swallow. The price is also reasonable and tastes reasonable

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is the best working fish oil I have purchased over the years. It is also the first time I have used the "enteric" coated capsules. I found that these really work while the others did not. Thanks!