DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This is one of the best collagen products I have used. It dissolves easily. iHerb offers the best price too!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Without Arthred my arthritis would be unbearable and would be unable to move. Am arthritis-free for 23 years and still counting at 77!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

It is very pleasant to drink - it dissolves in water fully and does not have any funny taste (I am a very picky eater/drinker :)), however I can't say for sure if it has any effect really.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Dissolves completely in both hot and cold liquids. Only a very slight taste in plain water but nothing noticeable in flavored drinks. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Amazing type I, II, III Collagen for age management!

Posted on Mar 7, 2011

This is the first product I have used for joint relief that really seems to do something. I exercise daily but in addition I have been using this product for 2-3 mos and really see the difference. I have recommended it to two other people but as yet have not heard if they bought and used it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2009

I have an old knee injury for many years. Whenever, I exercise for too long, my knee joint will be inflamed the next day. After some research on collagen, I decided to tried Arthred. 3 months have gone by and I found that my knee joints have improve a lot. No more pains.

Posted on Aug 3, 2020

I ordered this collagen because I have knee pain and not sure it helps or not

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
2,311

great produuct! love everything from this brand.