DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The ingredient is a form of vitamin C that passes the blood brain barrier. Vitamine C is a antioxidant which supports detoxification. The capsules can be emptied to mix in beverage. I use this to support detoxification especially ASD children improve together with additional supplemention. The package contains a plastic bottle, arrive sealed. The quality is good, less acidic than regular vitamin C, absorbtion is better than regular Vitamin C.Vitamin C is knonw to support the immune system.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

this is great and i have it when i wake up

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Kudos to iherb! this came 11 days BEFORE the actual arrival time estimated! The expiration date is still far away, came in good condition. overall very pleased with the purchase!

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

Found iHerb had the best price. The only brand I use. It's oil soluble Vitamin C. Doesn't just pass through the body. It absorbs into the cells.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good product, no issues when taking this brand.

Posted on Mar 21, 2011

I've been taking this for a month or so every day, but last week my Mom and I went to Disney World for the day. Normally I get sick a few days after we go (I work from Home so I'm not exposed to germs all the time), but this time I was just fine and my Mom got sick. I'm pretty sure that it was taking this form of vitamin C that made the difference.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

Capsule form is better,these were yellowish even though they haven't expired.No improvements in skin.I got a cold while using thos tablet version.

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

its working well , very happy with results

Posted on Jan 18, 2010

These tablets are great. I take 1000 mg in the morning and evening, and they keep me healthy, even if I am around a person with the flu or a cold.