DK

4.5
GigiTan
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
1,583

Very good price. Half a tablet per day is used for menopausal syndrome and insomnia. I don't know the effect at the beginning and will follow up if it works. Don't use this to sit around in the house....it will make you get up and go for a hike, bike or go to the gym! Great quality supplement. Good packaging. Superb ingredients.

BioPerine is the brand name of piperine, a black pepper extract. It is generally safe and increases the bioavailability of nutrients. It has the effect of increasing the absorption rate of various nutrients such as curcumin, coq10, selenium, and vitamins. It is already added to cokuten and curcumin to help absorb it, so it is also an ingredient that is being taken without knowing. I always trust and use this brand's products. It's a reliable product and you can eat it safely. Personally, I don't like the package design of this brand. It's easy to swallow. I recommend it to others.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It helps with hot flushes and sleep but I only take a third of a tablet each time otherwise I will have a hangover feeling the next day.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

thought id give this product a try , very impressed. I take it half hr before a workout and really do believe it gives me extra energy. I feel i can lift a heavier weight and feel good after. will buy this product again , very happy.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Another supplement recommended by my viome test. I'd never heard of it before but really feel much better adding it to my regime, also at a much better price.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I am taking this one for the digestion and sleep. These tablets are small and easy to swallow. As I take other tablets for digestion, it is hard to know if I am benefitting. I am sleeping quite well at the moment, so these may be helping there.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

i take one capsule in the morning. i take them because of pain and discomfort in my intestines. i am not for sure that it helps, becase i take many suplements for stomach (aloe vera, slippery elm, licorice, betaine hcl, digestive enzymes...). i will finish the bottle, and then decide if i will order more.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I am in 50. I could not sleep well during my menopause. so i decide to try this as i remembered my mother used to take it during her menopause. I slept the whole night without waking up when the first time i took it. Wow! very impressive! It really works! But i have to mention that i always have a lot of dreams when i take this gamma oryzanol. i don't know it is a good thing or bad thing...

Posted on May 31, 2022

Was sceptical when I first purchased. Cannot find any improvement when do my daily workout. But surprisingly I slept well when taken before bed.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Wow product. I have finished one bottle and I am going to take another big size bottle. Improved my sleep. Recommend.