DK

4.7
Based on 3,468 Ratings
2,729
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Quality - Good. I personally feel more energised after consumimg for a week Ingredient - Good. Easy to swallow and no bad taste. Health - My mother in her 80s seems to be more active and alert after consuming for a week. Package - Safely packed. The size of the pill is just nice. Antioxidant - Full with antioxidant since its a sprout. Improvement - More energized, clearer skin complexion

f8f72314-45ec-4957-9eb8-02be09a9eeda
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I had a terrible h.pylori infection and didn’t want to go on the traditional medications (been there done that, horrible). I used broccoli sprouts twice a day, along with mastic gum, and within days the burning, nausea, indigestion and inflammation eased. Amazing! The pills are super small and easy to swallow. There is a slight sulfur smell to them but that’s just because it’s a cruciferous vegetable sprout. This is a super high quality supplement. Broccoli sprouts are high are nutritional powerhouses. They’re a great source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals - including the most potent sulforaphane. You’d have to eat SO much actual broccoli to get the same amount of nutrients found in the sprout form. Highly recommend if you have h.pylori or just wanting to improve your general health!

I have recurring helicobacter pylori and, as a result - gastritis that manifests itself in heartburn, nausea, and various stomach aches. I tried broccoli sprouts extract tablets last year and have been taking it every time my gastritis flares up. Within a couple of days, the symptoms weaken or sometimes even go away. I recommend it to anyone that struggles with digestion problems and stomach aches. I also love the new smaller tablets and smaller packaging!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Study shows that Broccoli Sprouts cleanse your body of toxins from smoking and air pollutants. In one study they increased benzene excretion by 61%.2 Benzene is a known carcinogen. It’s in cigarette smoke and emissions from cars, trucks and coal and oil plants. My husband is a smoker so I am giving him 2 everyday - because he is not willing to give up smoking.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

These are very effective. I concluded that these are crucial in my fight against helico. I give them to my daughter as well, since they improved them by pressing them down more, so the tablets are not as huge as they were before. Before she was not able to take them, they were too big, but now she can.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I love these little nutrient dense tablets.I love the health benefits of broccoli sprouts and I've been wanting to incorporate them into my diet for awhile but honestly they don't taste very nice. I've been taking these for a few years and am really happy. No yucky taste and easy to swallow

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Reflux symptoms can be early stages of stomach ulcer. Fresh broccoli works to fix but it's cumbersome to continually eat. I found that these broccoli sprouts do the trick if I feel a stressful time coming on. Stress effects stomach acid levels and creates the environment for H Pylori to come out. These caps disrupt h pylori

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

The quality and ingredient are pretty standard, as well as the package. Though this is marketed as a superfood, I take it because my diet is low in cruciferous vegetables acting as an antioxidant. I cannot really feel the improvement in my health, but at my age, I will take any advantage I can get.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

According to research, broccoli sprouts detoxify your body of toxins from smoking and air pollution. They raised benzene excretion by 61% in one trial. 2 Benzene has been linked to cancer. It may be found in cigarette smoke as well as emissions from vehicles, trucks, and coal and oil power plants. My spouse is a smoker, therefore I give him two cigarettes every day since he refuses to quit.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I am usually taking DIM for my estrogen dominance but decided to try this one too. The same month my period was lighter and less painful. I think that this product is flushing out the excess estrogen and it is somehow helping the liver to balance the hormones in a mild way. I don't smell any bad taste, it's a very good product worth every penny!