DK
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Calcium D-Glucarate supports the main detox pathway for mould - glucuronidation. I use it in conjunction with N-Acetyl-Cysteine, which supports the gluthatione conjugation detox pathway. I find both supplements very effective in detoxing from toxic mycotoxins. Also, I use bentonite clay and activated charcoal as mycotoxin binders. The best way to recover from toxic mould exposure is owning an infra-red sauna. It's a life saver for me as it offers the fastest recovery and reduction of various toxins. I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Have used Source Natural Calcium D Glucarate for ten years, and this is the brand I trust to continue to help me in maintaining remission. 2 tablets in the AM and one in the PM in addition to cucucumin phytosome and DIM.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I did a Dutch hormone test and found excess estrogen. After taking this (3g a day) my Apetite is dramatically reduced and I’m slowly shedding kilos.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great product! I bought this for liver detoxification. I feel like it has helped in balancing my hormones. No more hormonal breakouts! I’m sure it’s helped in other areas that I haven’t identified yet. I will continue taking this brand of Calcium D-Glucarate.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The product is of high quality, convenient dosage, good shape and size for reception. It is very necessary for the liver, the ingredients contain substances that help reduce cholesterol

Calcium D-glucarate is made by combining glucaric acid with calcium. It is used for lowering risk of breast, prostate, and colon cancer; and for removing cancer-causing agents, toxins, and steroid hormones from the body. I do a 1-bottle course once a year and also I give it to my daughters to avoid early puberty.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Purchased because of an anecdote I read about it helping with someone's psoriasis. It has helped with elimination (increases freauency of bowel movements) and my psoriasis patches are thinning. I believe it has had the largest effect on my psoriasis of any single supplement I've ever taken and I have taken a lot.

Doctor Diana
Posted on May 7, 2021

I am a holistic ob/gyn who orescribes bio-identical hormones even to breast cancer survivors. All women need to feel their best. Calcium D-glucarate helps to metabolixe estrogen. All if my breast cancer survivors take it. I have also found that it decreases menstrual flow and cramps. Could it also help reduce the size of fibroids. That is my next undertaking with this product. Give it s try.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

I am so relieved this product is in stock! The brand I usually purchase has been unavailable for months! I have PCOS, and take calcium d-glucarate in conjunction with a DIM supplement to help manage my condition, and balance my hormones. Source Naturals provides the optimum dosage per capsule, and is more economical than the brands that are only 500mg per pill. Highly recommended! iHerb always provides competitive pricing, and the shipping time is very quick!

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

This is a very powerful supplement that can literally change your life for the better. I have been taking it for more than a year now to lower estrogen production. I have an ovarian cyst and my doctor was concerned that it was cancer. It's not, thankfully, but he was concerned about my borderline CA-125 number. Ever since taking this product, my number went from 34 to 28, and that was with taking one pill per day. If you suffer from estrogen dominance, this will make a huge difference. I really believe that it changes hormones for the better and puts them into balance.