DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

GTF chromium is good for insulin function helping with the proper metabolism of blood glucose, or sugar. I found that it is helpful if you are struggling with sugar or carb cravings and it cuts those off if taken in the am and the evening. If you struggle to cut carbs especially over the holidays and find yourself craving more and more this helps. Too many carbs increase inflammation and that can cascade into other issues. Balanced blood sugar is important for health. Especially important now.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
8,484

Haven't tried this yet but heard this is a very effective supplement for pre-diabetes. I've been trying Cinnamon for last 3 months but not 100% sure whether it has been effective or not. I want to try Chromium and Cinnamon together to see how they go.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I feel much better when I consume this product. I didn't test my sugar levels before & after, but I can tell a big difference. A good price.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

My family has used Chromium for decades to help with sugar control. This form is by far the most effective and Source Naturals always has the best quality. I don't believe you can buy better.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I use it in my bulking phase, when I eat a lot of carbs, to help my cells better assimilate carbs. In definition phases it helps me not to have anxiety peaks with sweets

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

meltoh
Posted on May 15, 2021

Started taking this as part of my daily vitamins routine to help with my PCOS symptoms. It is supposed to be a form of Chromium that us better absorbed by the body as compared to other forms. I’m no expert, just speaking from a personal point of view: I have been taking chromium for about 4 months and and recently swapped over to the GTF form 2-3 weeks ago. My body seems to respond better to this, there are more noticeable effects in less than a month as compared to taking other forms for twice the amount of time. I can feel it in the way my body responds to food. In short, I’d recommend the GTF form of Chromium! It really does absorb better.:)

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

First time this product. Capsule a bit bigger then some other barns. Believe all chromium are the same.