DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Very manageable for a young child to take

Using these to help my five-year-old daughter with a number of different symptoms, for which thiamine is a huge help (along with magnesium). I appreciate that these are palatable enough for her that she can consistently take them, even though still a little bit "yucky." They seem to be pretty well absorbed, such that we notice when we run out! I only wish these kinds of supplements could be managed with less sugar alcohols and such, but the trade off is well worth it for now. Eventually I hope we can move to allithiamine, till then, I'm very grateful we can use these.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Taking B1 for a few years now, tired of the taste and smell of the body from the thiamine HCl, I finally found that thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP) is a better option for those not capable to produce and change B1 in its active form, it saved me from the weird smell, and I feel it has better potency than when taking the 300mg of thiamine HCl tablet. People complained about the taste but I didn't find it unpleasant, didn't have GI changes or other side effects, especially the ones I had to deal with for years from the other form. It melts slowly, which is good. Still taking the fat-soluble forms, benfotiamine and allitiamine, but TPP covers my need for the water-soluble B1. When oxalate in our bodies gets too high, it causes dysbiosis, we cannot degrade oxalate, we are reliant upon our microbes in the gut to degrade oxalate. Oxalate degrading microbes in the gut (termed oxalotrophic microbes) can be damaged by antibiotics and antifungals, and other hits, also after certain infections, someone may actually develop a new oxalate problem. The protein called oxalate oxidoreductase (OOR) metabolizes oxalate using thiamine pyrophosphate (TPP), and the protein oxalyl coenzyme A decarboxylase is dependent upon thiamine. It requires thiamine which, if it is in other forms, must be converted into thiamine diphosphate (TPP). This is the primary form of thiamine that microbes will make and use. I found this product a rare and huge help for my kidney and other B1-related problems, I hope it will stay on the market, I didn't find this ingredient anywhere else to buy it and it is worrying.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I need B1, and this is an easy way to balance blood sugar while improving my body's ability to break down sugar and carbs.

This is the form of B1 that works for me, without needing to take very high doses. I do sometimes wonder about the ingredients, if they are irritating my digestive system.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is an ok brand. I am a medical scientist and I like lozenges as they usually have better absorption. I try to keep these under my tongue as long as possible. I find it better to take B vitamins in more active forms. Taste fine.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

So I was having POTS-like symptoms (heat intolerance, dizziness and fainting when standing up too quickly, bursts of tachycardia and palpitations) on and off for quite a number of years. Long story short my research pointed to B1 as a potential remedy, and I remember I had no effect from the regular version (I also have a lot of gut and absorption issues). So I tried this one and no joke, these symptoms reduced 90% in a matter of days. I can count on one hand the number of dramatic positive reactions I've had to a supplement and I have tried SO MANY! After a month of dosing once a day, I find I can dose once every second day and still maintain progress. If I stop dosing it takes about a week for old symptoms to come back. Looks like I'll be taking this for a while.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

A lot of supplements don't make much difference to my cognition, but taking this B-1 every morning has helped so much. I feel way more alert and focused. I am not deficient in B1 either, so that fact it's doing so much shows the quality and potency of the product.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

fast acting TTFD sublingual thiamine, enabling fast relief from neurological symptoms. I find snapping them in half enables faster absorption. Great for thiamine deficiency (which our daughter was told was FND which we have now realised is not FND!! she has severe thiamine deficiency) Love this product has literally given our daughter her life back!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

good vitamin i like items this items very very nice

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Good quality supplement. Small size. Small package. They tastes very good and are high potency. It has increased my metabolism