DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

a7cc8ccc-fb61-4ee2-bf6f-c6ddd8f22679
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

A super supplement got recommended by my nutritionist. Of course, consult with a doctor first, but I am taking it and like it so far.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

my mother was experiencing pains in her joints after taking collateral medication as a side effect and taking CoQ10 was recommended by her cardiologist to help alleviate the symptoms. the pain has significantly lessened for her for sure so she highly recommends this !

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

CoQ10 is a supplement which I have seen frequently mentioned but one I never bought until now. I heard that it is good for both the heart and for energy. The service from iherb remains outstanding and Source Naturals continues to be my preferred brand.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Especially helped to recover after COVID. Also has improved the memory

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Necessary for heart support Healy gums and protection from radicals

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good ingredients and quality very good benefits and price, thanks.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
1,051

CoQ10 is a supplement which I have seen frequently mentioned but one I never bought until now. Happy that I bought, it really works