DK

4.6
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342
Wish it was unflavored

If pain relief is one of the benefits I cannot say that I experienced any. Tastes good.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

These are mildly fruit flavoured drops that can be added to water or a cold drink, They are supposed to contain a variety of trace minerals that have become more and more depleted in the soil. Physically, I felt no effect.

Posted on Jun 3, 2010

Although on the product description the ingredient of Methylparaben is listed, it is no longer an ingredient in the product. I read the label as soon as it arrived and even contacted the company that make it & they have confirmed that they have in fact removed the Methylparaben from the product and have replaced it with potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate. As far as using the product, I add it to my water and drink it along with royal jelly for a nutrient rich and healthy drink to boost my body's overall function. The taste is subtle (fruit but not super sweet).

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Better than taking pills! I mix it water or juice.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

This is great, but wondering if it’s been discontinued?

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

A fantastic way to add trace minerals to your diet!

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

I got one bottle for my mom - she just asked for another! Cannot say 'no' to her )

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

Can’t go a day without this stuff the best!

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

Good source of trace minerals, very helpful for those doing intermittent fasting. Very subtle taste.