DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Copper plays a part in many of your body's organs and systems. It helps you: Make red blood cells Keep nerve cells healthy Support your immune system Form collagen, a protein that helps make up your bones and tissues

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Good company and great quality of vitamins. The minerals on these cooper were good on my body. It worked and I could feel it from the beginning.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I love this copper , unluckily it has been out of stock lately almost every time i wanted to order it . But if it is their I choose this brand . Copper is an important cofactor for the thyroid , to put T4 into T3 .

Posted on May 27, 2021

Very happy with this product. I have been pairing with zinc as zinc depletes copper. Tablets are small and easily taken with other supplements (best at night for mineral absorption). Sebacate has some interesting research as a delivery mechanism and Source is a quality brand. Will stick with this product for replenishing minerals lost via sweat.

c246229f-a4d7-42e9-8617-27dd16664e06
Posted on May 31, 2022

Copper is seriously under rated. Zinc seems to take the limelight. Fights viruses, bacteria and parasites. Participates in numerous metabolic functions.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Difficult to tell if this had an effect. I did a ahort course of it. I read this form of copper is better absorbed than aminocid chelates , etc.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

It’s an excellent product. It’s been out of stock for a long time. Bring it back please.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I tried this for the first time and I feel great