DK

4.7
Based on 1,284 Ratings
1,033
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I started taking digestive enzymes because I work out and need to ingest more protein than usual and more food, and using digestive enzymes helps in this process breaking down the food and it speed up chemical reactions that turn nutrients into substances that our digestive tract can absorb. This is also a good value for money.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Just recently began using digestive enzymes for my children to support proper digestion and absorption of nutrients. They’ve both suffered with gastrointestinal challenges (constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, skin rashes…) since infancy. They are now age 6 and taking this along with a multivitamin/mineral formula and Omega-3 fish oil to benefit their gut and overall immunity. Since 80% of the immune system is within the digestive tract, supplementing reduces stress on the stomach, pancreas and digestive organs. I truly believe all disease begins in the gut and wish we’d started taking this sooner. I also appreciate that Source Naturals tests every batch before finished products are packaged to ensure you are getting what the label says. Quality standards for ingredients matter.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Years ago I had my gallbladder removed and suffered from indigestion ever since. Now I take one before any big meal I eat and never have problems digesting my food. On top of that, since I've been using these I rarely ever get heartburn. These help with so many issues. I don't take a lot of supplements but this is one I wouldn't go without.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have been taking this blend of essential enzymes for a couple of years now. It is a great relief on my stomach/digestion, especially when I eat raw lettuce and lightly cooked okra. Depending on the amount of vegetables, I find 3 to 6 capsules helps. (Sometimes I've needed more.) The enzyme blend is good for digesting protein, carbs, fats, fiber, and milk sugar.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I like the quality of essentials enzymes. help me to eat more while without having digestion issues or bloating in my stomach. also benefit people who need to gain weight if you are a bodybuilder who wants to gain more weight by eating more this product will help you to digest more without having a problem of gas in your stomach. It will improve your gut health. even your intestines make digestive enzymes but when you are eating more it's non sufficient to meet up with your daily need

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Recommended to me by my other half, as I have "leaky gut", Im not absorbing nutrients from food and often get bloated. He took them for a deep colon cleanse (2 of these with 2 probiotics with each of 3 daily meals - for a month), his cleanse was a great success and he says they improved his digestion. I take one with every meal, if I really feel the bloat I sometimes take an extra one after the meal and they really help.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've been taking Source Naturals enzymes for 10 years, ever since recommended by my doctor after pancreas surgery. I take two capsules with each meal. Without them, my stomach is in a lot of distress, so they're a lifesaver for me. I've found that Source Naturals is the best formula for me at the most reasonable price.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I try other brands, but always come back to this. Just seems to help me to digest food well. Without enzymes, I start getting intestinal pain after a few days. Digestive enzymes were first recommended to me by a neutral natural-focused MD. I've read that most people's digestive ability to break down food weakens as we get older. I personally think SN Essential Enzymes are a high quality, gently priced product.

Brilliant product great quality good dosage good size serving size no caffeine good ingredients tastes great very affordable arrived quickly in the post i noticed my health and digestion and well being improved so it does work very well excellent price and i have benefited i am very happy i highly recommend buying this product

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it imply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.