DK

4.7
Based on 1,290 Ratings
1,031
Posted on May 5, 2022

very satisfied, quality products and fast delivery!! The package arrived perfect, efficiency in quality!! every ingredient, size, everything efficiently!! Incredible service! Reasonable price and faster shipment than the due and my expectation. Evening primrose oil has unique properties. From personal experience, I was convinced that it helps to relieve the symptoms of PMS. The capsules are large in size, so please take this into account if you have difficulty swallowing tablets. I am satisfied with the purchase and recommend it to everyone.

41e59e9e-64a6-4685-ad77-f7eda52a28ae
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Good, makes period cramps lessen. Mood is also a lot better. I have to tale 2000-1000mg. so sometimes a bottle only lasts 1 month. i only take it 2 weeks before my period. My skin is also much better, looks juicer and healthier. Doesn't taste like anything. Hair is shinier too. Skin on body is also softer. Estrogen in a bottle for me. can make breasts swell up if i take too much . Good quality.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I take primrose oil to help with my polycystic ovaries. I can say it has definitely benefitted my hair and skin. I think the quality of the ingredients can't be had at this price. I take thing along with omega supplements and other fat-soluble vitamins such as astaxanthin to ease absorption.

I was advised by my gyno to try take them for it’s benefits to avoid heavy and painful periods. I also heard from my colleagues that it helps to support feminine health with stress and shift work . As I’m a flight attendant I have it a try and I liked it. The quality is really good. You get omega in it as well. It doesn’t have any taste or smell so it’s easy to take. I also noticed my hair fall slightly reduced. I hope it’s all connected

Posted on May 15, 2022

I always keep evening primrose available because it helped me deal with the unpleasant symptoms of premenopause and now menopause. In addition, I pierce 1 capsule and in the evening I first spray the face with natural rose water and while the skin is still wet I apply the evening primrose oil on the whole face and eyes. It is unique to my skin. She adores him !!! There is no smell when drinking, but there is a slight smell when smearing, which I personally do not pay attention to, given and see the benefits for me for the appearance of wrinkles, sores, inflammation, dry skin - I am 49 years old. I recommend !!!

Posted on May 14, 2022

So far, so good. I've been taking these about 3 weeks. I had a friend who read it could help with psoriasis, I have it very bad on my foot to the point it cracks & bleeds so it's difficult to walk a lot. I've tried many medications & topical creams that just didn't work, and this has done wonders! I've just taken it once a day and I can already see a huge difference! My cracks are all mostly gone, my skin is smoother than ever! It's so awesome to see my foot look this well, I'm only 21 and it's never been this clear. These are a much smaller size than the ones at my local Walmart, which is why I ordered these. Love! I included a pic, sorry if it's gross but I never would have believed it myself!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

You may not see any effects if you've just started taking this or if you've more pronounced symptoms during PMS. I took this to manage acne and migraines during PMS and I did see some less severe symptoms for my migraines during PMS BUT, I'm not sure if there are other factors involved.