DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Very small pearl capsules and easy to swallow.. Does help with my cough and strengthens my immunity. Good that it has no strong smell . Those with gastric issues should watch dosage to avoid gastric problems.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

A great product at a great price for a supplemental blood thinner without having to use a prescription medicine or possibly dangerous aspirin. Two a day and I'm good to go! A good benefit, and helps manage my blood pressure.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My dad takes this supplement daily. He believes it helps with the digestion and to strengthen the immune system. It is easy on the stomach, it does not taste of garlic, the softgels are easy to swallow.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is odorless garlic and I like the fact. The caps are really small and you need to take more due to that, but the quality is good.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

good quality ingredients and age. easy to swallow. I will order again.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I like garlic and parsley. I do better taken softgels. Better then cutting up. And eateing it.Pills work better for me

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Garlic oil plus parsley oil.Very good combination. Easy swallow!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

We've liked ingredients, no taste, no garlic flavour. Great for immunity and anti-viral & antibacterial support