DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
최고!

I'm taking this glucosmin chondroitin witg msm by source naturals everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I can feel the difference whenever I forget to take this. It's very effective in easing joint stiffness and pain due to aging. Just the right amount of glucosamine.

8cc2aef4-13e6-42ef-bf7d-ebce08430e77
f0a17166-02be-4ac2-8113-4cf25fae735b
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I was really surprised The price of this product was too low My satisfaction was more than a few times higher If someone recommends a product, I will recommend this product without hesitation

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Nice supplement to promote joint health and lubricate your joints so they are less prone to injury. It is especially important for people who are physicaly active and want to protect their cartilage from wear and tear.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I take it together with collagen, vitamin D and flaxseed oil and helped greatly with my knee pain. Despite Orthopedic surgeon telling me that supplements does not work with my inflammation at the knee and cartilage wear off.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This brand of Glucosamine is a very effective brand recommended by my sports doctor. I can feel a difference after taking it for 1 week. Therefore, I recommend folks that are taking Glucosamine to give this brand a try. This is indeed a very effective and yet affordable for most. Give it a try and you will not regret try this out.

c60ba38d-8e78-4d01-8c20-2f506db6656c
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

great product for Joints and absorption is fast. Will surelly get this product again

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This was just ok. My preferred brand was out of stock so I decided to try this out. It was not as helpful with my joint pain/issues. And it is in tablet form.. I prefer capsules.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Took it for my boss. She has joint pain and i took this glucosamine for her. She sees improvement and benefits of taking this high quality supplements with great ingredients with joint pain and problems of connective tissue. She likes the size of package and taste of pills. Great support of joints for people of 60+ age