DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

good quality! Pakage well. Shipment fast and good. recommond for you.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I take it daily. No joint pain since I started.

Posted on Nov 15, 2018

I actually purchased this for my 8 yr old dog, because experience has taught me that glucosamine works extremely well for preexisting joint conditions in dogs, so I thought I'd start before the fact this time. This product is excellent quality and its not difficult to figure out your dog's requirement based on 1gm per 40kg of dog. The price is excellent too, so you will get your money's worth as well.

Posted on Apr 15, 2018

I had purchased another brand (Now) of capsules and it didn't do a thing after two bottles. So I purchased this for my dogs and decided to try it myself. i bought empty capsules and put the powder in them. This works GREAT! I cant miss a day or i hurt. Definitely a good product

I understand that it’s a little less convenient to use a powder rather than taking a tablet, but if you’re like me and all the additives upset your system or even if you just don’t want to consume any nasties, then this is definitely the way to go. I’m in Australia and it usually takes 7-12 days to receive my orders.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I bought for my dad from joint pain, he didn’t feel much of an effect...

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

My husband takes this for his knees. It helps

Posted on Apr 16, 2012

I don't know if this really works for me as I take it in conjunction with the MSM powder from Drs Best. I've tried Glucosamine tablets before without any significant difference but thought I'd give the powder a try. There is a definite improvement in my pain, but that could just be the MSM kicking in. For that reason I'll only rate it 3 stars. The service from I Herb is brilliant and delivery is usually within two weeks to Australia. I buy a lot of products from them.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

No big chance of my knee

Posted on Apr 12, 2012

not just this product, but glucosamine powder in general. but as someone who uses their hands in repetitive activity, I still take it in smaller amounts.