DK

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
a jolt to the brain

what to say, if not: a jolt to the brain. I first tried it (one morning on an empty stomach), when I was very sleepy. After 30 minutes my brain was very active (like I had 3 coffees in a row). The only problem is that in the evening I couldn't sleep and that's why I don't take it anymore

Posted on May 31, 2022

I really liked the quality of this product, mainly for its high concentration and the very inviting price. In the first week of use, I could already see a significant improvement in my ability to learn and memorize, not to mention an increase in my mental disposition. This supplement in addition to improving our cognition, also helps protect brain health! The capsules are absurdly easy to swallow and do not cause any type of intestinal discomfort. I encourage the use of 1 capsule a day, fasting, upon waking, along with other nootropic supplements.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Early days I had really lucid dreams from this. Memory recall over small details is easier and I take this with alpha-GPC to really get laser focus and determination for my gym workouts. The combo is just awesome. Try it. If you find my review useful, do drop a like or thumbs up. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Take it alongside vinpocetine and Alpha GPC. I feel mentally awake with the passage of time and remember even the small details that pass through my day, but until now I have not been able to remember the details of my dreams

418b6a20-d468-402b-933e-446ed96697bf
d5615a3b-31e3-42bc-a000-fe1f13568e0c
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Taking it every second day as I’ve seen that this has a long half life. I guess I will see if it is positively affecting me when I run out as I am taking a whole bunch of other brain supplements too. Not sure if anyone else experienced this but at the beginning it did affect my digestion but seems ok now.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,069

Seriously!!! I didn't expect how effective this is, I've been taking this early this year to help me cope up with our review, and It's highly efficient not only for short term memory boost but even if the examination is done it still works perfectly fine, it really helps improve the health of my brain from memory loss.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Initially, I bought it to increase my HGH levels but I notice an increase in concentration and I don't zone out as much anymore. I can also focus better in class because of it. I recommend this supplement to anyone who wants improvement to their mental health because of what it does. I would probably buy it again as makes a great supplement to add to my diet.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

As far as I can tell, the quality and ingredients are exactly as advertised. Unfortunately for me, it had some unwanted side effects--I felt jittery and had a bit of a headache. But I'm very sensitive to certain medicines and supplements, so you'd have to see for yourself. I wouldn't have any concerns, as long as it works for you.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Huperzine A is a cholinesterase inhibitor, which means it functions by raising the levels of neurotransmitters in the brain. Early research suggests that huperzine A can boost memory and protect nerve cells, potentially slowing Alzheimer's disease-related cognitive decline. It should be used for both short-term "brain boost" uses, such as studying for an exam, and longer-term needs, such as minimizing slight memory loss that comes with aging.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I used this after CoVid to reduce brain fog it definitely improved on the lions mane I already take. also best price I've found.