DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is the best hyaluronic acid capsules. Extremely important for skin and many organs in the body, patented formula injuv. For maximum good and visible results, it should be taken on an empty stomach - preferably in the morning, immediately after getting up, until no food, coffee or tea is taken. During the day it is extremely important to drink plenty of water - 2,3 or 4 liters of water.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I have been taking collagen for more than 6 months together with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. I am very, very happy with the result, my facial skin has thickened, this effect of drooping cheeks like a bulldog is gone. I bought 2 more and I think I will not stop taking them. I first drink hyaluronic acid in the morning on an empty stomach, after an hour I take collagen instead of breakfast mixed with vitamin C

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is a great hyaluronic acid for the skin. It is developed by a special injuv method and works for more juicy and hydrated skin. I definitely see a difference in the condition of my face when I take this brand of hyaluronic acid. Highly recommend for those who want to improve their skin.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I know that Injuv hyaluronic acid is considered one of the best hyaluronic acids out there because of its bioavailability. It is a little bit on the expensive side but for the quality that it is, I think that the price is fine. I didn't take it long enough in order to be able to see its anti-aging effects. I was combining it with collagen.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

The perfect HA for the skin. My wife uses it for 2 years and is very satisfied. She uses it together with collagen and notes the very good influence on the skin of her face.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I've been taking Injuv Hyaluronic acid for 2 months and see already visible result. I was very suspicious, but my skin looks tighter and firmer. Recommend this product, it's much better than surgery. I already purchased 3 more:)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This form of hyauronic acid provides another form of bioavailable HA. I am taking this as well as the capsule form just for enhanced absorption of HA.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I like very much this complex of low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid, because it works not only for the joints, but for the skin also. This product has high oral bioavailability.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The form of hyaluronic acid is best! My friend recommended it to me and I am very happy with my purchase. It's important for bone health.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have been taking hyaluronic acid for many years for various joint and eye problems. This product is the only one that gives visible results on the skin. A very good product to affect the skin is important to be made by the method of injuv