DK

4.6
Based on 1,102 Ratings
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,179

I'm 46 years old, and I have found these are effective for me I like that this is a tablet, which can be chopped and taken in any dose wanted. I started with a whole tab, for a few days, and the warmth flooded my body about an hour after, my blood flow improved (as vessels expand and nitrous oxide is created) and my blood pressure dropped. I take it at night. I also take B complex and vitamin C, as recommended. It completely takes away my restless leg syndrome. I get tired but not tipsy or light-headed. The first week or two my sleeping was improved, sleeping more soundly. Even my breathing improved, it seemed, and I had more energy. I tapered to smaller doses, now take a fraction of a pill.

This combination is very important for men, & men’s sexuality, especially after 40. The quality of the product is great, taste & size perfect, and all in all very good value for money. I recommend guys using this product, as instructed on the label, to get full results. The benefits of this product is very good.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

L arginine has a lot of positive benefits. It is good for blood flow, energy, take before working out it will give you more stamina. Tablets a normal size and have no taste. Ingredients and high quality. I trust this brand and have taken their supplements for a long time.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

L-arginine is one of many amino acids the body needs to function properly. Taking it as a supplement can benefit the heart and muscles, but it may cause gastrointestinal side effects. Like other amino acids, L-arginine plays a role in building protein. The body uses protein to help build muscle and rebuild tissue. It converts this amino acid into the chemical nitric oxide, which helps the blood vessels open. I like a lot

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Take these every day as part of my daily diet to help and benefit my training and workout regime. They are a great supplement that helps with blood flow in my body and so help my fitness. Quality packaging and ingredients with no taste and although they are a large size I have no problem swallowing them.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I find the product a little less effective than the Now brand. But I had to make a choice because I was out of stock. But it is not a bad product and Source Naturals is a brand that I also use for other supplements. Someting else : The pills are too big and are not easy to swallow. Several times they went down the wrong way in the throat.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I am going on 62, 220 lb male, work out regular, and was looking for something to bring back a little memory of the young days. The jury is still deliberating, but my morning wood make me believe this just might be a game changer.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Been using this product from this company for a couple of years mainly for my heart issues. Can't say for 100% sure (well, who else can?) it is that which makes me feel better about my heart. But I definitely feel better after taking it.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

-citrulline is a substance called a non-essential amino acid. Your kidneys change L-citrulline into another amino acid called L-arginine and a chemical called nitric oxide. These compounds are important to your heart and blood vessel health😁

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

The best L-Arginine L-Citrulline combo with an excellent dosage of both. Pills are very large but this supplement is highly recommended for heart health so it’s worth the effort of swallowing a large tablet three times a day.