DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Hard to find and not bad tasting!

My naturopathic doctor did a micronutrient panel on me and I was deficient in asparagine. Hard to find a supplement for this! This is an essential micronutrient to help in the cycle of cell formation. Important if you want to be fully healthy. I got this because it was hard to find a capsulated form. This is not bad tasting at all. I just toss it onto the top of a smoothie. When I didn’t make a smoothie, I just tossed the ration into my mouth and drank water. It hardly has a taste and dissolves quickly. It is not a bad aftertaste. I will order it again! I recommend it.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Zinc magnesium & Aspartic acid make ZMA If you already take zinc and magnesium this is an easy way to complement them. Tastes tart which is expected since it’s an acid.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

im always choosing product with good dosages and good price... this one is really good with these 2 criterias. The effect on me was strong after few days, 1/2 spoon/day.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Very efficient. Not easy to take. Though, it is difficult to mix it up with water or juice, for it does not dissolve. There is always a residual part in the glass. I would, therefore, suggest you should produce it in capsule form.

I gave D-Aspartic Acid a shot and I'm glad I did. I felt more energy almost immediately, it was as tho the missing piece to my body's needs was found. This product is a good testosterone booster. Has a lemon/lime taste to me. Not real pleasurable, but I mix it with sports drinks. Overall it's a good product and worth putting in your stack.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Will order it again .. I used it now for more than 2 weeks and I see the difference

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

A quality product in a big size package ,excellent for energy muscle

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great if you want to be in the mood to workout before the gym.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Not easy to find. But has so many benefits. Comes in powder but it easily mixes with water.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

vey good product, help me a lot to make some extra gains and keep my test up