DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Excellent lysine powder

The best lysine I have come across after many years of using this supplement. Good size package lasts a while. I find lysine is great for keeping the herpes viruses at bay as well as being great for healthy muscles and energy production. Tastes good dissolved in water or juice. I use it daily after my training sessions.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Bought for my kitty that constantly had a runny nose and drippy eyes. I gave her a higher dose in the beginning to clear everything up and then just kept her on a maintenance dose for the rest of her life, which turned out to be four more years !! She had been give 6 months !! I can't speak highly enough of the quality of the ingredients and the ease of use, being a powder instead of capsules.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I absolutely love this product! I personally do not use it for myself that much, but for many animals (cats and dogs). The form is very easy to dose, very good as effect and with a salty taste nobody minds. It goes into food, juices, therapies and everyday use as the quantity is generous.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I take lysine for canker sores and it works very well with a dose of 1000-2000 mg a day for a few days when they occur. I also give this lysine powder to my dog (dog is about 18lbs) as it helps build collagen for joints and skin. I give him 1/8 tsp daily (which is about 320mg); I give it mixed in with some cream of wheat cereal or mushed banana. You don't want to overkill on lysine though as you can get too much of it, so just keep your dosing in mind.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have used this product for many years. It still works great. I'm not a big fan of the taste, but all Lysine tastes like this and it's a very mild taste, just be aware that it does have a somewhat odd taste. I prefer the powder when I need quick absorption (I'm looking at you newly developing cold-sore.) I take 1000mg daily, more if I have an active outbreak.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

it tastes salty. but it dissolves very well in drinks. I have a hard time swallowing pills, so I got this lysine powder. the shipment arrived very fast

6ce43402-fd2b-43aa-99af-09e45fd25903
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This is the first time I purchased this brand’s Lysine. The powder is easy to dissolve in water. I drink it every day with vitamin C to boost up the immunity. The taste of this powder is good. Lysine is an important protein to the body against certain types of viruses.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I bought the lysine supplement for my cat. It helps him manage his herpes virus, it boost his immune system and slow down flares. Instead of buying the poor quality version in the pets section, I buy from this brand which is excellent quality and cheap as well!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

pure product, easy to use and measure because of it's powder form. I use it to balance my arganine intake because of the use of hemp powder.

Posted on May 3, 2022
2,481

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.