DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Proline is an amino acid that plays a key role in the collagen synthesis process. As a result, proline participates in the processes of wound healing, ensures optimal elasticity of the walls of blood vessels, takes care of the impeccable condition of the skin, hair and nails, and strengthens bones and cartilage. Whether the body retains the ability to synthesize procollagen fibers depends on the bioavailability of proline.

I am taking this in coordination with other products to accomplishment a goal. For me, flavor does not matter as I take it with other supplements and do not worry about taste. I just swallow with seltzer that I drink through a straw. Works fine. I will not know if I accomplished my goal for another 2 months.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I have been taking the product for a long time and it is beneficial to my health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022
1,192

L-Proline is an amino acid involved in the production of collagen and cartilage and may help support healthy joints and a healthy musculoskeletal system. L-Proline can be made in the body, but low protein/vegetarian diets may not always promote optimal production.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I had a heart episode and started taking the Linus Pauling protocol. I mix this with lysine powder and drink with breakfast. Who knew vitamin c, lysine and proline would be so effective.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great supplement. I like powders because they are pure and I do not like to take too many capsules because of their fillers. this one is great

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Cheapest form I could find. Quality, large amount, value for money, and easy to use. Buy it. You won’t regret it. Proline is imperative in creating collagen.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Purchased this amino acid plus l-lysine to stop hair loss after Covid. Amino acids always work on me. Plus they are always great for joints and skin. I would recommend buying