DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I trust the quality of this brand and the ingredients they use. This product benefits me the way it’s supposed to, it does the job! It gives more energy, has no taste whatsoever. The package could be way smaller, no need to to use so much plastic for this amount of product.

This is a miracle supplement! I take it in the mornings, and it feels like it really amplifies the positive effects of coffee. I feel clear-headed and am able to focus much easier without getting anxious or jittery. I've only had issues with falling asleep if I take it too late in the day, but taking it before noon make for a great day of getting work done and energy to do stuff after. My mood is also better, and my social anxiety feels more under-control. I will buy this supplement again.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Is a very important amino acid. I take it as part of my thyroid protocol , it’s been a part of my diet for a few years. It increased my energy levels among other health benefits I’ve noticed. It really does what it is intended for. I wouldn’t say the powder has any taste at all. Would definitely repurchase this brand.

Posted on May 14, 2022

A naturally good mood booster, it has other benefits like helping your body produce enzymes naturally. It has helped my daughter with her depression. I like that there is no ingesting of capsules. Seems tasteless to me so that's a benefit too.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I take this for my thyroid and it has helped lift my mood and feel more grounded without fatigue. I saw this on Medical Medium and decided to buy it. It is a good addition to my routine!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

L-tyrosine really helps me get through the day when I have not had enough sleep. Coffee might give you the initial jolt, but tyrosine will get you through the day. The powder is easy to take and tasteless, and much cheaper than pill form. Source Naturals is known for quality ingredients and I have found their tyrosine to be excellent.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I love this free-form powder as it is easy to dose according to how I am feeling. When taking a full teaspoon I felt irritated to the verge of being very pushy . But cutting it down to a quarter to a teaspoon daily makes me tackle my chores easily without being agitated.

Posted on May 17, 2021

free form amino acid works way better than normal form i came to know that by the book [ the way up from down] better absorption . one last thing. it didnt made me awake at night as many claimed. tyrosine is the best weapon to have for your dopamine repair plan specially if you have history of stimulants abuse like coffee,sugar,narcotics.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

I usually mix this with my sports drinks to give me a much better focus for my recreation sports and gym workouts. on days when I lack sleep or have a brain fog - I will mix these with either my coffee / tea or into my meals to be more alert! I am very careful in not taking in excess of 2000mg because it can cause nausea and stomach upsets. Pls give a like if you find this useful, thanks.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

It's only a few days since I'm taking it, I don't know if it's placebo or not but I feel it helps with attention and focus. I mean, I am more attentive when I work and I don't lose patience as quick as I usually do