DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,957

I used to use Now Foods Magnesium, but the latter was out of stock. Tried this and loved it. Ever since I’m ordering this for me and my family.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Excellent quality magnesium, which helps my muscle to relax. Also, it helps to have a good sleep. In Israel, water is low in magnesium, so it is important to take it as a supplement. It is a great product at a reasonable price.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

It’s hard to notice since it’s a supplement, but I can say it is best for GI issues to take citrate form (oxide binds and causes constipation). This is well tolerated and didn’t cause nausea, which has been an issue for me in the past with other brands. The capsule is quite large, that’s about the only difficulty I have, otherwise I’m very pleased with this. I take 1 capsule every morning and plan to continue using this one from Source Naturals.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Excellent quality magnesium, which helps my muscle to relax. Also it helps to have a good sleep, as well as regulates my bowels. All in all, another good product by Source Naturals. The package is large and very reasonably priced.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

My elderly mum bowel movement improved after she took one tablet. A good brand definitely a good find.

3697a14f-0059-4290-a207-ca4de09f7b37
Posted on Dec 13, 2020

Magnesium is so important for many of our bodies functions. Most don't get enough magnesium in their diet. I prefer magnesium glycinate and citrate as part of my daily diet. At night magnesium can help me relax to help me fall asleep. I recently had surgery and was given magnesium before I went back into the OR. I asked why (just curious) and the nurse said it helps relax your organs.

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Every small stress we encounter consume very fast the magnesium in our bodies. The only way to supplement is to take it on almost daily basis as capsules, oil or naturally with products and Meditation. If you are tired, anxious or nervous carving for sweets and chocolate - MAgnesium is a must have in your diet.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022
2,142

They took it for the first time. In capsules, easily digestible. So far, so good. I give it to a child with calcium .

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Value is good. The pills are large, but not difficult to swallow.