DK

4.8
Based on 3,122 Ratings
2,640
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I take two caps daily at night for pain, and more as needed to manage pain. Magnesium malate is the type that is energizing, good for fibromyalgia and muscle pain. I use it for painful menses and back pain. I also like it in a topical form on the areas that hurt. Great quality product and this benefits well for my pain instead of NSAIDs!!!!

744d6512-84d9-4250-987a-3cba07cb5bfe
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My doctor tell me that Magnesium is helpful for my sleep. She recommend this item since its form of Malic acid or Citric acid is good for human body to absorb. The taste is fine. I have longer and deeper sleep after taking 2 pills a day. This is the 2nd time I buy it.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I am using this for about 2 months in combination with a Multi Vitamin, and it restored my energy levels! Went to my general practitioner, she did advice me to use this product, as we don't get enough Magnesium on a daily basis. The capsules are easy to take, have no taste and are normal in size. It did wonders for my energy, muscles, joints and my overall sleep quality.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
5,564

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Source Naturals is a favorite vendor, has been for years. I inadvertently ordered the Mag Malate in Tabs and found I had to crush them as I could no swallow them. Decided to be more careful when ordering this time. Got the caps and no problems with swallowing them. Glad to have them in a form that works for me.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is my favorite Magnesium. It's really high quality. As for benefits, it helps you sleep better, relieves muscle and joint pain and it doesn't have any taste or after-taste. The pill is kinda big, so if size matters to you, you might want to consider finding a smaller one.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Magnesium Malate is a very effective form of Magnesium in providing the body's needs for so many functions such as calming the nervous system, heart and gut health to name a few. It's been a blessing in helping me to get to sleep, lower my anxiety, helping with my dry eye disease......if levels are too low dry eye disease can become more pronounced. It's also been a big plus to help with any constipation issues as well. Source Naturals Magnesium Malate is a great product that provides your body with what it needs.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
1,406

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The magnesium malate actually stopped the spasms and reduced the inflammation I had in my back due to a fall. The doctor wanted to prescribe Ibuprofen but I declined & informed her that I’m presently taking magnesium malate & it works without side effects. She still pitched the idea to get the Ibuprofen even after I said it works without side effects. At first I was skeptical but after taking for 11 wks I’m sold on taking magnesium.