DK

4.8
Based on 7,948 Ratings
6,861
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Achy body looking for relief

I have been taking this product for a few weeks now. I have fibromyalgia and suffer from deep aches all over. I do not sleep well and look forward to seeing what this product can do for me. The prices are affordable and the website is very easy to use. The quality seems good compared to other brands I have taken. I love the thought of a clean ingredients and hope to see what other products will work well for me.

3ed8ac95-191d-4105-a18b-717636b3bc4a
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Slightly sour in taste. Magnesium is beneficial for muscle function. Some other Magnesium salts also aid in sleep. Other benefits of Mg include supplementing proper cellular function. I think Source Naturals can be relied upon for their quality ingredients. Their tablets tend to be not too large in size and delivery of the packages is fairly prompt.

7a01a588-6a4c-47a4-acdb-5be798ed5abd
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have tried many brands of magnesium and various forms ie., magnesium citrate, magnesium glycinate. By far this one is the best for me! I sleep better when I take a tablet at night: no restless legs .!!! My overall body has less swelling, joint pain and muscle tenderness that fibromyalgia comes with. I take a tablet in the morning and I feel calm and less anxious. It also helps with gut health that is side effect of hypothyroidism, alleviates constipation! You have to be patient and try it consistently for a few weeks if you have long term issues it will take time for it to do it’s magic. I love everything about this tablet if I could change one thing it would be it’s size if it was just smaller it would be even better!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Began taking this years ago at the recommendation of my chiropractor. He educated me to the "muscle relaxing" benefits of magnesium malate. Not only did I get relief from occasional muscle spasms, but I also completely quit having chronic migraines! I have not done research to learn if there is a legitimate connection, so I can only report my own personal experience.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

There’s a large population that is low in magnesium. So even if you don’t like to rely on supplements, this is one that I feel everyone needs to check if they are low and take for support. Helpful for sleep and muscle recovery. Also wonderful support with low carb diets.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I like to mix up the different types of magnesium that I use to get a variety benefits. Overall this mineral helps with sleep, hormones, muscles, joint health and stress. Malate is a good form to mix things up a bit. No taste to this product. Good quality ingredient. Size is quite large.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is a long time staple for me. It has done wonders for my nerves and for my IBS-C symptoms. I can't recommend it enough. Its best taken before sleep after your last meal. It can be a bit hard on an empty stomach due to the malic acid. Also, unlike other magnesium formulations magnesium malate doesn't have a laxative effect at moderate doses, that is at 1 tablet per day. And if you do have constipation issues this supplement will help alot in returning your bowl movements back to normal. Not to mention that the added malic acid is great for cleaning out the gall bladder, so you don't have to worry about gallstones if you take this on a regular basis. All in all, this is a great supplement that I have been taking for 10 years now, the key is moderation.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

So far it’s been a good quality supplement with not too many filler ingredients to replace my previous magnesium malate supplement. The size is a bit big and it’s more of a tablet than a capsule but it goes down easily with no weird taste. I take it a couple hours before bed to help with sleep and muscle repair.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Best magnesium cost-benefit ratio of the site in my opinion. Each tablet has 141.6 mg of magnesium, so I take 2 tablets a day after breakfast. Depending on your goal you can take up to 3. If you're taking vitamin D, magnesium supplementation is essential for you because of the need for interaction between both. Source Naturals quality, large size, not expensive, taste less, smell less, great container and packaging. Enjoy!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

This was my mom's go to until she got constipated. So I need to use it up. It's a good form of magnesium, and good for extra magnesium if your regular dose doesn't cut it. Good to take with you. It can be chewed, but rather hard, so let it soak for a bit to get it softer and easier to chew. Quite acidic. I prefer powder, but have learned to appreciate this over time. I still have some that went past use before date. Still good.