DK

Sergiu Anisei
Posted on Jan 21, 2021
Good

This supplement has a large amount of different vitamins and minerals we need and taking one a day insures I am getting enough of the nutrients I need for my health. The pill is not too large to swallow comfortably. If you are seeking a vitamin and mineral supplement for a bargain price you should check out this product.

What can I say other than flawless? The multivitamin offers optimal amounts of all the necessary micronutrients (other than electrolytes which are needed in amounts far too large to be fit into a single pill...Phosphorus, calcium, chloride, sodium, potassium, and magnesium). Even iron which is rarely seen in multivitamins nowadays despite the fact that an iron deficiency is the most common mineral deficiency and can lead to a plethora of health problems. Even the form of vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) used in the multivitamin is performed and therefore bio available to all individuals despite their genetic makeup, which isn’t always present in most multivitamins. So far I don’t know any multivitamin out there that can compete with Mega One, but I just hope that it is used as an example by other multivitamin manufacturers in order to inspire the making of similarly magnificent multivitamins.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

Contains everything you need to a reasonable price. The packaging is very good and the delivery time and tracking work too.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

Trying to replace an old discontinued product that was a timed release multi vitamin mineral seems to clear by the end of the day

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Only one a day - yay! iHerb is one of the only places that carries the Mega-One tablets. Love the fast shipping!

sportpit
Posted on Oct 16, 2020

I ordered this product because its composition is great and it even contains a bit of iron unlike many other multivitamins.

Posted on Jan 21, 2017

It is very hard to find a high potency multi-vitamin with minerals containing only 10-12mg iron. I am elderly and can no longer tolerate iron content above 12mg as it causes constipation issues. So I am super happy to have found this product and I sure am going to be ordering again.

Posted on Nov 14, 2014

This Mega One Multi Vitamin is without doubt the most amazing product. It isn't just the vitamins that we take, its the strengths that are important for giving the best results, and the se are the best by far.....the B Vitamins tick all the boxes, and more!! iHerb are so reasonable, and their service is wonderful. I haven't seen this product on any other site.

Posted on Jul 24, 2012

When I want to increase my energy levels, I simply start to take this great all-in-one supplement. I can clearly feel the difference after 1-2 weeks since the first usage. My older brother says that he can feel the difference too. It's amazing :) I have tried some other multi-vitamin supplements too but they are no match for the Source Naturals' Mega-One. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 30, 2018

I have been using this product for almost three years. My opinion, as well as a graduate in biology, as a recreational ( almost) athlete. Really a VERY GOOD PRODUCT , which allows you to obtain everything you need for optimal performance, and at the same time, allows that with a single intake (unlike many multivitamins that divide their daily dose into several intakes to justify their high content of nutrients) . The dose of iron I have not found constipation problems, nor have I heard from other users to whom I have recommended this product. The doses of complex B are really optimal to "feel" a difference in what makes recovery of the nervous system in situations of stress. The problem that some have encountered is the size of the pill, which, as I said, is the result of including all the ingredients in one shot, which I personally see as a benefit. Nothing is perfect, if it s true that some micronutrients can be diminished its absorption by a question of antagonism, but also the high doses included, allow that license; As an example, magnesium / manganese, or potassium / magnesium, but i dont see this point very critical. In synthesis, a highly recommended product, both in terms of quality, composition, and also important, price.

37e93a7d-dcbc-4c50-aa0e-21b8ba0c8007