DK

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 29, 2022
Great sleep

I didn’t have the best experience with the Source Naturals liquid melatonin, so I switched to this 3mg form. I have hormonal issues that immensely affect my sleep, melatonin helps me sleep through the night. The 3mg dosage is a perfect amount and if I need more I can split the tablet in half. The tablets are easy to swallow and there is no taste. Highly recommend if you’re having sleep issues!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I like this brand of melatonin but perhaps not this dosage. I usually get fitful sleep with some brands of melatonin but not this one. I fall asleep pretty quickly with this but I've recently reduced my dosage to 2.5mg. I buy the 5mg version and cut that into two to half the dose.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is great when traveling between different time zones. I frequently go US and Asia and there is a big time difference so generally speaking, it takes about a week to adjust to the new time zone. If I take 2 of them on the first night of arrival day, it knocks me out and if I keep taking them, I usually get used to the time zone in 2-3 days as opposed to a whole week. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Best sleep I've had in a long time. I used to wake up all night. 10 or so times. Feel like a new man after 6 hours.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Reasonably priced melatonin tablets that help me to fall asleep at night and to stay asleep during the night. The tablets don't really have a taste and are easy to swallow. I find that this brand works quicker than other brands of melatonin that I have tried.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Some melatonin supplements make me sleep too deeply or give me bad dreams. The dosage on this is just enough, lets me sleep soundly with no side effects.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It may be personal which Melatonin brand works best for you, but source naturals seems to be the best of all brands i had before.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Best ingredients in the market. Dosage is perfect for the benefit. Take 1 pill every night, 2 if very agitated, effect is very fast, take at bed time.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

These are as good as melatonin gets. I usually buy the peppermint sublingual, which are my favorite of all brands; so these are newer to me. Works within 20-30 min. I definitely recommend these.