DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Well, I bought Source Naturals MSM cream because of many good reviews. I use this cream every time my skin gets irritated. And it works in minutes. The cream comes in 4 oz pot package, that is a big size, that will last forever! I don't think it has scent which is good for my sensitive aging skin.

daa89ce8-489c-49c4-9d52-36afeeac68c3

I have been working as a mechanic in an industrial setting for the better part of 18 years. As the weather gets colder my hands get dry and crack like crazy. I have tried everything under the sun when it comes to hand creams and I always resort back to super glue in the cuts and corn huskers multiple times a day and bag balm every night. Still cracks.. I started using this stuff 2 times a day after a co worker recommended it to me and I’m amazed at how well my hands are doing after a week of using it. Bottom line this stuff works for dry and cracked hands better than anything I have tried..

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I've been using MSM cream for many years. The source I used to use stopped carrying it. Other vendors didn't have the same quality of MSM as the one I was used to, until iHerb. This is pretty close to the one I used to use and loved. It helps joint pain and usually provides immediate relief for aches and pains. A great product!

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

This product has helped my eczema drastically! My skin is visibly retaining moisture. My hands use to break out at least once a week. I've swapped out my prescription steroid cream for this cream I've also been using this in conjunction with collagen peptides This is a before and after pic

e0974175-e3ae-444b-a7b4-0b8093ba8c51
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I've got a very oily T-zone and having only used this a few times I've already noticed less oiliness the next day. Pleasant texture, no scent. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I've been using this cream for a while and it's sufficiently hydrating and makes your skin look nice. Just make sure you keep the expiration date in mind, because I sure did not! I'm still using it though, and it's fine :)

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I've been using this cream on my tennis elbow. Nothing else seemed to work and in desperation I tried MSM-cream. Hallelujah it seems to work. I'm impressed.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I utilize this cream to moisturize as well as boost the quality of my skin. I have noticed how my skin feels smooth, soft and supple after applying the cream for weeks.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Only recently purchased but it is proving to be effective. Next time I'll try the other brand as even though it is a beautiful cream there are some tiny little solid bits in the cream, tolerable but you wish they weren't there.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Magic! The first few days I see different in my skin texture. Its been now 1 and half weeks using this product and I see a difference in my acne scars and texture. My skin is textured skin and its working day by day.