DK

4.5
Based on 1,389 Ratings
Hanan Aziz
Posted on May 3, 2022

The quality is really good The taste is a bit better I order it for my knee pain but i didn't see this much improvement maybe because i started it in Ramadan while fasting usually i get more tired in Ramadan and i don't get better.. My brother use it and the effects was good (heald his ankle)

I have RA & have used this product for years as I've read it can help w/pain & inflammation. I put it in a smoothie so I needn't taste it. I've also read that Source Naturals MSM is of good quality. I can't vouch for its effectiveness alone as I take many supplements to lower inflammation, which, together, have been somewhat, although, not completely, effective for me. This size is a good value & lasts a long time.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

MSM has been so beneficial in my health journey, My pain symptoms have improved greatly since starting MSM especially in my knees, hips and shoulders. I was seeking excellent quality ingredients so that's why I choose Source Naturals (OptiMSM). The taste is very bitter but adding lemon juice seems to help, overall the benefits outweigh the 20 seconds of taste.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

L-arginine is one of many amino acids the body needs to function properly. Taking it as a supplement can benefit the heart and muscles, but it may cause gastrointestinal side effects. Like other amino acids, L-arginine plays a role in building protein. The body uses protein to help build muscle and rebuild tissue. It converts this amino acid into the chemical nitric oxide, which helps the blood vessels open.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

If you struggle with insomnia , this is a must to try. You have to take it in the morning since it gives tou an instant boost of energy . I actually wake up feeling refreshed even after not sleeping for long time. Huge container will last you a long long time.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The supplement contains sulfur in its composition, so to disguise the unpleasant taste, I take the product along with acidic juices (orange, lemon, etc). The long-term results are quite satisfactory, mainly because I use MSM combined with UC II collagen and vitamin C, in order to enhance the absorption of these supplements. The quality of the ingredients is very good and the price is very inviting.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Excellent product! Real good for growing hair and also for bowl movement. Delivered late hoping this can be improved. Otherwise a real good product I recommend everyone to buy it.

0d64130a-07c6-4cf1-8c5e-4ce48586fdc4
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I’ve told a lot of people about this and they take it religiously, as it helps their arthritis immensely, and hair? It makes it soft, healthier and grow fast!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It’s a good product, I have used it for a while and I like it. Just keep in mind when you use MSM to use small doses (1/4 tsp)and not what’s recommended on the package if it’s your first time then slowly make your way up as your body have to get used to it so you don’t get upset stomach, vomiting, worsen allergy etc... Drink a lot of water otherwise you’ll get bad headaches and as you increase your doses so is your water intake. Don’t have it in the evening or after 3 pm as you’ll get lucid dreams or stay awake at night you have to allow it to get out of your system so it’s effect is not as strong when you go to bed.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This helps me very fast with my joint pain! I take it mixed with a dash of water and maple syrup to disguise the bitter flavor and it goes down very easily and has made a big improvement with my arthritic pain and stiffness. Excellent value for money.