DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
No more skin cancer

I take this as I've had basal cell carcinoma twice and 1000MG of Niacinamide is supposed to stop the skin from making more BCC's. I haven't had any more BCC's since I've been taking this every day. I haven't had any side effects from taking this so will definitely order again.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I like the product and ingredients as described. Quality good. The size of tablet is a little big, i hardly swallow it, othervise ok. i like it cause i know my body needs it and stomack os good after taking it. Just have to driink a lot of water. i recommend!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

i've used it for many years to keep cholesterol in control. i was unable to take statins, niacin xr and red yeast but no problem with niacinamide. highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Super tablets and using I-herb pricing is always very good with all the great products, but for me the delivery is so quick every single time Big Thanks

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is apart of my supplement regimen given by my coach. It’s supposed to help keep my energy up and functioning well despite the long workouts

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

The product is potent and high amount, 1500mg is a lot at once, so I divide it into 2 doses. But for niacin removing fungus or niacin deficiency or skin disorders the dose is just right amount. But I would not recommend it for kids, because tablets are very big in size. Quality is good but taste is bitter, but that is not a problem. Overall I am happy with the product and price

1355df2b-36e9-4193-ab79-6291dd9a35c5
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I used to take three a day across the day. The product helped manage the depression and irritability I previously suffered. Now, I only take one tablet in the evening. In the morning and at noon, I take niacin. Based on my personal experience, 1,500 mg of niacinamide is as effective as 500 mg of niacin. If you can't tolerate the niacin flush (warm itchy blush), niacinamide may be for you.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Tablets are rather big in size, making them a bit hard to swallow. That’s why it’s not good for kids. The tablets also have a bitter taste. Other than that I love the product. It doesn't cause any side effects and doesn't irritate my stomach. I use it as part of recommended supplement regime for chronic fatigue syndrome and I already see the increase in energy. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The size is kinda large so if you are concerned with size, then you might not want to get this. Otherwise, it is tasteless so basically it is good for me. Decent price with great result I must say.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I like the size of this tablet. Rather large, but you will get used to it soon, even though its big. Works like a charm in getting me to bed early! con: aditives like silica and magnessium sterate.