DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

These drops are really easy to take in water or juice. The taste is vaguely orange and perfectly palatable although I wish they were a stronger dose. Recommended dose for Quercetin is 500mg but that would mean using 6 pipettes at a time and wouldn’t last very long. Great for the immune system so I’ll keep taking it.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Quercetin is a powerful antioxidant, so very useful in the season of colds and flu etc. I have to be a bit careful as I have Chronic Kidney Disease, Stage 4, and the kidneys may have difficulty excreting quercetin, so I only use a little bit, but for healthy people that is not a problem.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Very happy with this product! The color is very...vivid.. but the taste isnt bad! My picky 5yr old takes it happily. Works great and a great resource in todays world. EDITED...I would give this 10 stars if I could! My 5yr old came down with a nasty chest cough I feel this product played a big role in how fast he was able to get over it. Keeping it on hand!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

The quality of this Quercetin is very good with a wonderful golden color. The package is nice as it is in a dark glass bottle with a glass dropper. I bought this to add to my son's elderberry syrup. He doesn't even notice the taste even though he obviously knows it's in there due to the color. It is very beneficial to boost immunity and help with allergies and colds.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

My daughter likes the taste of this supplement. It has helped her to reduce sinus symptoms. So she can sleep well and better at night.

0d5400dc-e1ea-40cd-9cfd-f0bcdff25b21
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Never took this supplement in this form before but combined with nettle tincture really helps my seasonal allergies. I live in a dry climate and allergies are even worse here in CO. I recommend this protocol.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

tastes great, helps vascular system, although the dose is quite low is best when consumed with some vit c, as my doctor told, so try to take it with an orange

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Quercetin is the best stuff when my grandson has a cold or allergies. It helps him feel better and not so stuffy. He likes the taste which is a big plus.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Verdict is still out on this product. I do not like the fact that the instructions are confusing in terms of dosage amount. I had to search other websites for more instructions. It does taste good, citricsy. Have not used it long enough to determine efficacy.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I found the drop very hard to use as the liquid is so thick. Can't even see where it is in the drop, or if there are marking on it.