DK
4.8

4.8
KI
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and taste cool, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Pau d'arco is native to South America, where it has been used for a wide range of conditions, including pain, arthritis, inflammation of the prostate gland, fever, dysentery, boils and ulcers, and various cancers. Pau D'Arco is also high in selenium, a mineral with antioxidant and immune-boosting effects. It has has antibacterial and antifungal properties and inhibits inflammation — your body’s natural response to injury. 1-2 tablets twice daily between meals.

Posted on May 24, 2021

This is the only Pau D'Arco extract we have found We usually recommend extracts, since they are far more effective. Highly recommended for candida.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I love this product. I keep it in my family family kit. candida, bacteria, viruses - they all are sensitive to pau d'arco, so this is a deffinite must have for the home. this particular brand is reliable and trust it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
9,532

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I eat it every autumn-winter period. It is good for health

Posted on May 31, 2021

I use it when i feel i was exposed to germs/stressors

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Strongest anti viral for long term health year around. I take it daily n strong as a bull

Posted on Nov 27, 2007

I used a bottle of this along with some other herbal products to squash an unusually nasty candida infection that wouldn't go away using methods I've used before. In any case, it's a lot easier than drinking quarts of pau d'arco tea or taking several capsules of whole herb at a time.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This works great on yeast complications.