DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 24, 2022
Nice product!

The cream has a pleasant scent and I'm feeling the benefits already after just a few days. My routine is to apply it twice in the morning, daily, to my body on areas above my waist as suggested by other users. This is a good product. It helps relieve some night sweats I've been experiencing. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The scent it pleasant. It smells like cherries and almonds. I had a full hysterectomy way too early for natural menopause and instead of doing pharmaceutical hormone replacement I have always used Bioidentical hormones. I decided to give this one a try. It seems to be regulating my hormones nicely. It’s a very great value for the size. Nice texture.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love that it comes in a tub that I can use it all from. It is the best phytoestrogen cream around. It actually helps the pain in my arthritic joints. The one with the black Cohosh primary content does not. The soy isoflavones base of this does not affect the lining of the uterus & cause post menopause bleeding. Estriol cream greatly helps the pain in my arthritic joints but because my arthritis is in both feet, both knees, both hips, both hands & both shoulders I had to use too much & it did cause post menopause bleeding. For 2 years of the pandemic this wasn't available & I struggled with the arthritic pain & post menopause bleeding. Now I have it back & I can slather on as much as I want, my arthritis is in remission, & no post menopause bleeding. Love Source Naturals phytoestrogen cream with all my heart.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The product is at high quality. No scent. There is no strong smell at all. The size is handy and the package is ok. It’s very benefit for those who are peri menopause. The frequency I used is morning and I have no side affects. Feel good!! Personally Recommended!!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This worked well for my menopausal symptoms for a while but I always find that I get to a point where I am unable to use products like these. I get severe adverse reactions such as headaches and brain fog. That may not be in everyone's experience. Exercise caution - it's a strong substance and not to be used lightly.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

lovely cream but not sure I had any relief possibly due to the fact that I was not completely sure which hormones where out of balance. I have read you should take Progesterone as well. so an very individual thing

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Wonderful cream that smells good too ! Easy to use and a good amount in the 4 oz. jar. Best of all it is doing the job! Where I work the customers think that I am 59-60. When I will be 72 in January !!!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I like the quality and size of this cream, which lasts me a long time to finish. it feels light, not greasy. I apply it to my belly as needed to release pain while urinating. Thanks

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It has a pleasent scent. The quality is consistant. You get a large jar for the money. It works and it makes my skin feel smooth.