DK

Based on 1,062 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
My Go-To Pine Bark Extract Supplement

1. One of the best size to price pine bark products 2. I take this product for anthocyanins, vasodilation, and anti-oxidation 3. As an athlete, pine bark and compounds like garlic, turmeric, cocoa, and beet root play an important role when I run and cycle 4. I love the quality of Source Naturals products (have bought this product 4 o 5 times so far!)

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I am using Pine Bark for bladder control and have tried several other products that reduce urges and middle of the night bathroom trips. But the composition of Pine Bark works just as well or better - at less than 1/3 the price! The tables are small in size and easy to swallow, and I haven't noticed any bad taste.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I’m in my thirties and am in very good shape. Nevertheless, I’ve experienced uncomfortable and worrisome clotting in my legs as a result of long COVID. I reluctantly started taking baby aspirin daily — but after I started getting random bruising, I did some research on alternatives and found this. I’ve felt this to be tremendously helpful for clotting, without causing bleeding, bruising, or stomach pain. I take one in the morning and one in the evening, and rarely feel any signs of clotting anymore. If I do, I pop another one and the signs of clotting go away within maybe an hour. I’ve been recommending this to everyone I know who’s experienced the same symptoms.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Very good vitamins. I buy it the second time, for my parents(50 years old parets), and they see improvements after taking it. They told me that they can think better and faster.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I received this product in a short amount of time and the price was so good, I bought x 2 containers of this product.... I have been using this product for years and feel it keeps me healthy with its antioxidants.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I take it to thin my blood - and it is doing a great job. I have essential thrombocynaemia - which basically means by bone marrow is manufacturing too many platelets - which thickens my blood and this is helping.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I love the quality of the source natural products and I cannot count how many times i bought this pine bark. The price, its really value for money. One of the supplements I take everyday which help me to be on top of my health.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The quality is really good and the speed of delivery is amazing, considering it is shipped from USA. It is much cheaper than the locally available tablets and I have been a regular user for the past 2 years.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

As someone with fragile kidneys, I find this gives me control over taking 'pine bark' vs taking gum terpentine (which destroys the kidneys). As someone who has tried MANY forms of fungal control, I find this product in conjunction with low/no sugar, works better than antifungal drugs.