DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have had very good results with this product but I only take 1 at night. I did have slight stomach ache at first but haven't had it after first 3 or 4 times. Have told several friends and my pharmacist about this product as it has the CQ 10 with it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I bought this for a family member who has high cholesterol. I usually buy the 20mg tablets, but they were sold out. I’m glad I was at least able to buy this. Plus it’s very affordable.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
2,032

Swell product. The quality is super. Fast delivery, high quality and tight packaging. Very like. The site is good.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It helps for cholesterol reduction. plus Co. Q10. good price. trusted brand.

09652a8e-1794-4d51-a89d-119025fff6e7
Read more reviews
Posted on Dec 31, 2020
1,344

This really works! My wife was borderline high cholesterol and was potentially looking at taking medication when she tried this. It knocked down cholesterol to a more manageable number, by more than 15 points. She takes only two a day instead of four and it still works well. Our doctor asked if he'd changed his diet.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I feel my body getting better. I plan to continue taking it in the future, and I recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

good for heart health and the dosage also is perfect taste is normal

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

First time with this! And so far so good. I wish I had known about it earlier.

Posted on Dec 22, 2020