DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Pregnenolone is difficult to find in my own country. It is chemical, comes in 50 mg capsules and only on prescription which makes them insanely expensive. These tiny tablets are very convenient to ingest and I love the dose of only 10 mg. Combined with the Source Naturals 25 mg pregnenolone tablets and the fact that both these tablets can be split, I can create my own optimal dose that varies sometimes. Happy with this!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I'm not sure if this product worked as advertised for me, or if I'm still having occasional insomnia and difficulty losing weight just due to my own issues. However, I had no side effects, and despite a regular running routine, my muscles seemed to recover very quickly. The size of the pills is small enough so that they're very easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

We have started to use due to the ingredients, this is the first bottle so way to early to say how it is beneficial. Couple of months later we know more!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Good quality, ingredient and price,East to swallow poll size,no funny taste,benefit my mood, energy and training

2378d811-596a-43cc-9a4e-08f67ec5fca3
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Since I started taking this supplement I feel a marked improvement in my energy levels throughout the day. I feel less tired. I have more energy to act. My concentration and focus period have improved significantly. I also feel that the quality of my sleep has improved thanks to this supplement - sleep is deep and I wake up in the morning much more rested. I would definitely recommend this product to people who have underperforming hormones - especially when it comes to testosterone levels in men. The quantity and composition is excellent. I take 2 tablets per day and this is enough to feel a noticeable improvement.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The delivery is fast, the product quality is good, and the price is good

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The quality is good and the delivery is fast. I'll buy it again

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Felt the difference in energy and calmness all of that for a good value.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

good quality product. small size of tablets which very comfortable to take.