DK

Posted on Sep 3, 2021
PMS relief

I have used prescription progesterone for more than 7 years now. Recently due to the lock down and a slow down in income, i decided to try this affordable over the counter cream and have been amazed how well it worked. Wish i had tried this a long time ago. Now i can handle my crampy periods and headaches with a breeze. I feel so lucky to find this on iherb and i highly recommend to any ladies needing some extra progesterone. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Mt doctor prescribed this cream with progesterone to solve my breast issues. After using it for some time I can say the texture is very pleasant as well as the smell. My skin is very soft. However, I have to use it for a bit longer to see how it influences my health.

6246c868-022d-4b43-b1b8-02b5bbe0b8e1
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I feel less hot flashes now that I started this cream. I can experience the difference compared to a very expensive cream I was using. The difference may be because this cream contains soy in addition to wild yam. Wild yam alone doesn’t work for me. I also like that the cream dissolves faster than others I’ve tried. I read in some reviews that some people complain about the strong scent. The scent is not unpleasant to me and it goes away pretty fast.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I've been using this brand of progesterone for over a year and it is regulating my periods beautifully. Blood tests show that daily use of the recommended dosage is providing the correct amount. I have to use it month round, under the guidance of my doctor - it's not recommended. It runs in well and vanishes completely after a couple of minutes. It has a slightly medicinal smell, but that soon dissipates. My only issue with it is that it doesn't come in a dose-dispensing pump. I use a measuring spoon. It's no big deal. I'm very satisfied.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very good cream, my wife loved it so much, it has natural ingredients which are skin friendly, and smells not to bad, the quality and the size of the tube are decent, such small dosage is enough, the benefit is awesome it will take few weeks to see the results, my wife loved it.

I like the smell, i like the texture and it rubs easily into the skin. The only disadvantage for me is i would prefer if it could come out as 1 tbsp for example, the prescribed dosage, rather than having to get a spoon and measure it my self. Other than than its an excellent cream.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This cream is my favorite progesterone cream that I have tried, it absorbs well, no scent, great for sensitive skin, non greasy or sticky, quality ingredients, great tube for easy application that you can choose how much or how little cream you wish to apply, lasts a long time per tube, this larger size lasts for months.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This cream is my favorite progesterone cream that I have tried, it absorbs well, no scent, great for sensitive skin, non greasy or sticky, great tube for easy application that you can choose how much or how little you wish to apply, lasts a long time per tube, this small size great for travel.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is my nth time purchase of this progesterone cream. I love the benefits it deliver. Tube packaging is very convenient to use. The quality of cream is super. Very effective. Progesterone helps to regulate my cycle. But its main job is to get your uterus ready for pregnancy. After you ovulate each month, progesterone helps thicken the lining of the uterus to prepare for a fertilized egg. If there is no fertilized egg, progesterone levels drop and menstruation begins. applied to the face, hands, chest, breasts, abdomen, inner arms, and inner thighs. The progesterone in the cream absorbs quickly and leaves no residue. During absorption, the cream bypasses the liver and goes to specific receptor sites in the body where progesterone is needed.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have been using this progesterone cream for many years now and have found it to be very beneficial. It is easy to apply and rubs in well and does not have a strong smell. I will continue to use this product and highly recommend it.