DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is a brilliant product. My mood improved after a few days in profound ways. It has also helped delay my period that was becoming more and more frequent. I love that it is not consumed orally and absorbs really well into my skin. I was suffering from really bad perimenopause symptoms and this has turned that around. The ingredients are bioidentical progesterone and the tub is easy to use. No waste. I will definitely get it again.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Been using for some time now and it's excellent, never get flushes. Great quality, correct balance of ingredients which ensures I don't get flushes or other symptoms associated with menopause. Have recommended to a number of others and they say it works for them too. The size of the tub is fair for the price. The product has been really beneficial for me.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I use this cream to balance out my hormones and i have seen a great improvement in my perimenopausal symptoms. I prefer this tub rather than the squeezy tube as you can scoop out with a spoon the very last piece of cream whereas i had to cut the tube in half to scoop out the remaining cream. The price is very good, it has a nice scent and it absorbs easily.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The product is at high quality. No scent. There is no strong smell at all. The size is handy and the package is just okay. It’s very benefit for those who are peri menopause. The frequency I used is at night and I have no side affects. Feel good!! Personally Recommended!!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This cream really helps for breast tenderness. I have very high prolactin levels because of a benign pituitary tumour. This cream really helps to tone down the symptoms of breast tenderness. It's super easy to use and cheaper than other brands but it works really well because it contains only progesterone. It's also a natural way of managing menopause symptoms. I get more applications out of this tub than any other natural progesterone product which makes it really cost effective. Can't recommend this product highly enough.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have used this cream off and on for over 15 years. I alternate it with Emerita Phytoestrogen, Body Cream as recommended by my OBGYN and Kinesiologist. For post-menopause, I alternate the cream with a bio-identical troche for estrogen, testosterone and DHEA. Has worked well for over 7 years.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I'd use this cream as a regular moisturizer even if it didn't contain Progesterone. It has a mild, pleasant smell. It's very creamy and melts into my skin well. I noticed some crepiness on the skin on my forearms so I apply this to my inner forearms. It's a great place to put it for absorption and it made the crepiness go away too. I did try another brand once but this one is my favorite and I will keep buying it as it's a brand I trust.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I’m only on day 4 of this cream. I have low progesterone/oestrogen dominance which has caused extensive endometriosis in the pelvis. Already this cream has stopped my constant pain and bladder issues. It’s easy to apply and smells fine. The only side effect I had for the first few days was a slight headache which went after a few minutes.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I'm in my mid thirties with thyroid issues that have wrecked havoc on my hormonal balance, which resulted in testosterone dominance. I have been using this product for almost two weeks, and wowwwww what a massive difference it has made - my skin and acne have been improved by about 75% so far. My mood which has been in a bit of crazy swings the last while has been completely balanced, and I feel so much more calm and relaxed and don't get set off by little things anymore. There's been a few other positive changes, and it's barely been two weeks. I'm so happy with this product, and will continue to use it!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is excellent value for money per oz. By far the cheapest progesterone cream out there. I also love that it comes in a jar as you can get to the last bits of it, unlike when you use a product that comes in a tube or a pump. The texture is lovely and the smell is light and is gone within a couple of minutes. I've been using this brand in favor of other for quite a while now.