DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Good for promoting less tension.

My teens take 200 mg L-Theanine in the evening after dinner to help them wind down for sleep. We can report some improvements after one month ie: a less active mind at bedtime and less muscle tension. Both think they are getting 30 - 45 minutes more sleep most nights. These are a nice, small, easy to swallow capsule. We're using a few Source Naturals products currently and we're always happy with the quality.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

very well dosed ltheanine. was prescribed by my physician to manage stress at work and in my personal life. works immediately. felt relax and alert.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I take them to help with anxiety and stress. I also take source naturals 5-htp which i think is a good combination. The capsules are easy to swollow and has no taste/aftertaste. Its not irritating to the gastric system at all so im very happy with this supplement. Will definitely buy again.

117c4c6d-3460-43d0-a8b0-5c809e3daf32
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Size is easy to swallow. Well benefit on my health. Taste is fair. Well package. Improved diet.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

It helps with focus and clear head as in green tea. I see a difference in concentration and makes your head clear. Helps with brain fog, get more energy. They feel very clean ingredients and good quality. Does not have an after taste. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

I just purchased a new bottle of L-Theanine. I had taken them in the past to lower stress and I think they were effective. Sometimes, when I don't need something anymore, I kind of forget about it and how it helped. I think that's a sign that the product did what it was supposed to do and we no longer need it. My new bottle just arrived and I'm glad to have it to help during those moments when anxiety is high or I need to just relax so I can have mental clarity.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

Package came exactly as expected. I can sincerely feel how this positively affects my focus. When I take one of these in the morning with my coffee, I can laser focus on programming.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

really good supplement for relaxation and overall health

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This totally wor i strongly recommend it for sleep