DK

4.4
Based on 4,844 Ratings
3,393
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is a very unusual cream, not like any other. A large heavy glass jar lasts for a very long time, the consistency is medium, the aroma is very specific and strong, over time you even begin to really like it. Not suitable for very sensitive skin, it can cause tingling, young skin is also unlikely to need such a cream. It is ideal for fading tired aging skin, perfectly nourishes, moisturizes, evens out tone, it is a really working cream and you feel it from the first minutes of application.

bf91c6a2-6c67-4e32-967a-6186d752f563
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,113

I love this cream but at first I was having a bad reaction. The first 10 days I had a bit of stinging and redness and then I started to see the results. This cream has done more for my skin than most face products and I am going to re order. I am 47 and it has noticablly reduced my wrinkles and improved elasticity. When I was having the initial reaction I was unsure whether to continue using it but I am so glad I did becasue it has really paid off. Its nice to actually find a face cream that delivers for mature skin!

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I have used Skin Eternal for at least ten years, and I love it. I’m almost sixty years old and most people I meet think I’m 40-45 yrs old. I do my best not to run out. I like the sent it’s soft not overwhelming like many face creams are.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Use is simple easy. Quality is top. Size is avarage. Skin benefits, younger, firmer skin. Maybe not suitable for sensitive skin, I suggest use of really small amount, apply thin layer, wait a few minutes than apply moisturizer or face oil. Scent is not noticeable to me. For maturing age.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This stuff has become my hydration station! You dont need very much and there is absolutely ZERO piling! My biggest issue with most skincate is piling I dont know what it is about my skin in particular but finding products that actually absorb is my top priority and this stuff SINKS IN like a dream.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,972

this is highly recommended, not only for the face but also for my hands, the outcome is soooo obvious, smell like bananna, some comment said it is strange but i am much ok with it, like applying something organic on my face, i have tried it on my hands over the night as well, it could moisturize my hands and seems working much better than hand balm, love it

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My fave face cream from Iherb. I've used this cream for years and will keep using as long as it lives as it has great ingredients for moisturising. The scent is sometimes strong but the recent one I ordered is pleasant. Great skin food..great quality, love that it feels hydrating and not sticky :)