DK

4.6
Jaslsh
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
Excellent moisturiser

I love the light scenf. Quality is good. I used the night cream first n fall in love. so now I am trying the day cream. The bottle size can last u a long time. Good buy !!

68501e22-4b08-47c0-83a6-35a101577c4f
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I've been purchasing this for my mom for a long time. She's tried different products and she always comes back to this one.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Nice glass jar. scent is sweet. Big jar of cream.

3496e1fa-140c-4f60-a4cb-e8752f1b6aa4
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

this product is too perfumed for my facial moisturizer. I read the ingredients carefully before purchase, and its a very good product and feels just right but quite heavily scented in the 'old style.' I love scents, but this just too strong for me.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I highly recommend it, hydrated my skin just in days. My skin is combi, 39 years old - not prone to breakouts. In the morning I wash my face and apply this cream in a thin layer. It does not form any film. Makes me look much younger and well-groomed. Recommend!

Люблю этот крем. Он отлично подтягивает лицо. Запах конечно для меня отвратный, каких то переспелых бананов. Но ради эффекта можно потерпеть. I love this cream. It lifts the face perfectly. The smell of course for me is disgusting, some kind of overripe bananas. But for the sake of effect, you can be patient.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I use this as a day cream and cannot get passed the smell. This product has a heavy scent that is not pleasant. It’s not rosy or floral, it simply smells bad. The cream texture is light but it does little to moisturize. The size is decent as you get a lot of product for the cost but not worth it.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Not for combination skin. Too pricy for the average result.

Posted on Jul 19, 2020

I already use this cream before the normal cream I mean the ETERNAL CREAM. For me too fat. So I'm really happy to try again this DAY CREAM! It has all the ingredients that I am want to have in my cream. The creams you can get in drugstores or similar stores have nothing in it. My Skin looks fabulous. I use it daily two or three times, and I feel good. The scent of the ETERNAL CREAM is better... it is like a trip to a tropical island, but this here is okay two. It can be used for men and woman. The price is really good. I am honest, I would not pay more 😅 I think it worth it. I am in Germany and I will buy it again. I think my Mum will love it too, but the ETERNAL CREAM, because she like to get more....

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Smell is too strong for me to the extent that it creates a mild headache after applying on my skin.