DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,111

I have tried so many serums for my dehydrated, older getting skin: this one is it. It stung a little around the eye area the first few times I used but that is over now. For people who prefer richer concistencies in a product, this is perfect. The only thing I find very irritating is, that the price rises every time I order. Feels like the increase is individually targeted towards a returning buyer.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I've been using this product for over 10 years and have been consistently complimented on my skin. For my age, I have far less wrinkles then my peers. My skin is firmer than most. Will other products do a better job? I am not interested to find out. The coconut sent is lovely.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I love this product. I have used it for years. The quality is great. The scent is pleasant as well. It absorbs well. I use it morning and night. I would highly recommend this serum. I have sensitive skin and this product is gentle and works wonderful. I will continue to use it in the future.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

DMAE is so excellent for aging skin, this feels like silk on your skin. This is my second bottle and I have been using it daily and feel my skin looks healthier and wrinkles are improving.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I love how this serum absorbs into my skin. The smell is a bit sweet. I like to put the hyaluronic acid on first and then skin eternal serum afterwards. It leaves skin dewy and hydrated

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very strong vanilla smell, like a vanilla protein powder, and it lingers, but it’s not a bad smell so it doesn’t bother me. I have extremely dry skin and I find it very moisturizing

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love the texture of this serum, it feels a bit oily which I personally enjoy. It's one of the few skin care products that contains DMAE.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been using this product for years… it truly is the best serum on the market!! It works great for skin discoloration as well as fine lines and wrinkles. It truly is an AMAZING PRODUCT!!!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,158

Wonderful product. The quality is excellent. Arrives quickly and well packaged.