DK

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is an excellent product! My biggest sleep challenge is falling asleep and this liquid melatonin excels, and is excellent quality. Over the years I’ve tried many, and I am most happy with source natural.it’s a pure product that does not contain any unnecessary ingredients. AND, it tastes good!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Good quality melatonin. It s package is glass with a glass 1ml dropper. I can hide the taste in my sons yogurt. Good size bottle to last a while. It benefits my sons sleep onset. I sometimes take it and the taste is mild. The dosage is 1 to 2 droppers, don't take too much.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My kids were on a reverse sleep schedule, walking up at 2pm and going to sleep at 5am. Just one dose of this at 12pm (FIVE HOURS BEFORE THEY WERE USUALLY DROPPING) and they were asleep within half an hour. Slowly we worked our way backwards and they are in a regular routine again :)

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I had used Source Naturals "Nutra Spray Melatonin with success; consequently I didn't closely read the ingredients in the liquid melatonin. Source Naturals,Melatonin Liquid Sublingual, Natural Orange Flavor contains sorbitol, an ingredient not in the spray version. My system does not tolerate sorbitol and I cannot use this product. (I rated it "good" because I know it works.)

Posted on May 12, 2022

Have found this to be a great product, takes the edge off getting to sleep for my hyper child. I also use it and have found it to be good, some other melatonin products don't work or give me a headache.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This helps me get good sleep -I take it every night and also if I wake up to early helps me go back to sleep. Because of my age. Also tastes good.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

A great fit for young child not wanting normal pills or even candies. Administering the product is very effective due to good taste and easy ingestion. Works as intended.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Thankful to find a melatonin with lower dose in the drop so I have more control over my dosage. Melatonin helps me get a deeper restorative sleep. Great value and a trusted brand

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I put a ml of this under my tongue half an hour before bedtime and it almost always makes me able to get to sleep. It's pleasant tasting too with the addition of orange flavor. I count on this product!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Not overdoing it. Melatonin tablets tend to make us feel hung over the next day. This one has a gentler effect that helps us stay asleep at night and awaken ready to take on the day. Being sublingual, it is quickly absorbed.