DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Source Naturals, Melatonin, 1 mg., 100 Lozenges This product seems work the best out of many other brand I had used before, This lozenges work pretty quick. So I put one ( only 1 mg.) small tablet under my tongue then get in bed right after. Mostly, I need about 2 mg. of other brands.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

It works well for me! I get anxious about taking sleep meds, because I don't like the idea of feeling so drowsy that I'm loopy or out of it. It's hard to explain the feeling, but this really does work without making you extremely drowsy. It's almost like instead of making your body just shut off, it puts you in the mood for sleep and your body does the rest.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Really happy with this. The taste was fine, but that's not why I wanted it. I like the chewable because I can just keep it by my bed without having to think about getting a glass of water. I also like the 1mg dosage, because I have been trying to cut down slowly. I actually cut it in half every night. I started with 3mg a long time ago, but am currently taking .5mg. It's hard to find that size, so I just cut them.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My doctor recommended this stuff. He says d it was non habit-forming. All my life I’ve been letting anxiety keep me awake most of the night. I had heard about melatonin in general, so I went to a pharmacy and picked up something with lavender and valerian root and some other stuff. It woke me up more. Then the doctor told me I needed to take the sublingual stuff because melatonin is broken down by stomach acid. Now I can sleep at night. It’s amazing. I take the full dose and really you can dissolve it anywhere in your mouth. If you don’t like orange, there’s a mint flavor too. This is good stuff. I know the term “life-changing” is thrown around too much, but yes this has changed my life.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

melatonin to help me sleep as I am a nurse who works rotating shifts morning afternoon and night, throughout my career I found sleeping difficulties were affecting my health, but with this melatonin I am healthier and happier, it works fantastic, I take them when i get into bed, 30 minutes later I am naturally tired and sleep well, waking refreshed.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I've taken .5 mg to 1mg of melatonin for over 25 years to help me go to sleep rapidly and stay asleep all night. The sublingal works quickly with a pleasant taste. The dose is uniform. Useful for jet lag. Discontinue if you experience wild dreams. My primary care physician is OK with me taking it.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

The best melanin I have ever came across. one tablet and i sleep good and wake up refreshed.I don't get night mares bad dreams or fragmented sleep like I use to get with the other ones.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

My favorite melatonin supplement. I like it because it's a lozenge. I disolve it under my tongue, which i feel works far better to get to my brain and work faster and more efficiently.