DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

It's a great product, the concentration is quite high compared with other suppliments like it and the price is way more affordable than things you can get over the counter in pharmacies. It has a really positive effect on my mood and it helped both me and my husband during the stress of the pandemic (mild depression, anxiety and some anger issues I've had before). I'm definitely going to buy again.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This is a great natural mood booster. I am taking this regularly over the winter months to boost my mood and so far it has done wonders for me. I am more active, more alert and have more energy to master my daily activities.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have tried many, many brands of SJW, and this one works best for me. Especially if you have only tried capsule forms before, don't give up on SJW until you have tried this one. The difference is like night and day.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
3,787

Super quality! The ingredients are great! There is definitely a benefit! The packaging is great! The taste is pleasant!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I see the benefit on my mood of this St John's Wort already after taking it for 2 weeks. I know I will feel the full positive effects in another 2-4 weeks but I can already feel the impact on my sleep, serotonin and daily mood. I have heard of this ingredient for many years but finally decided to purchase it and glad I did, as I believe after reading studies, in the impact of this plant has on brain and emotional health.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

The delivery is fast and the product quality is good. size good

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Good product, keeps my mood even, doesn’t make me sleepy or apathetic

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My body responds well to St John's wort as it gives me the extra nourishment my body needs to make the neurotransmitters needed for better health.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I got to know this plant from my doctor. For me it was alternative medicine for Ciprofloxacin. I recommended to take it with ashwagandha. The dosage is perfect. Really support relaxation and mood swings.