DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
14,108
Great for reproductive function!

I was looking for a supplement to support my reproductive function and found Source Naturals Tribulus. I'm impressed with the quality of this product - it contains over 40% total saponins, the active components. This south Asian herb is popular for its potential role in supporting reproductive function. Tribulus extract can be used by both men and women. I'm definitely seeing results after taking this supplement for a few weeks. My energy levels are up and I'm feeling more balanced overall. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural way to support their reproductive function.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Good quality supplement containing 750 mg tribulus per tablet at reasonable price to support reproductive functions. It is particularly good for middle-age as tribulus acts like testosterone in the body. It doesn’t have any taste and packaging is good.

cfd731e2-aea6-4ef0-9d73-761256af4261
Posted on May 28, 2022

Can’t say I noticed any impact with this supplement.. unsure if I just didn’t need it or whether it wasn’t potent enough… I trust this brand and like that it is tablets so I might try it again.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

First time ordered tribulus extract, so is a bit hard to name all the benefits. but gain was easier and faster if u compare to workouts without it, so quality is good

Posted on Apr 8, 2021
2,501

This Tribulus is good content, veins are visible and I feel it's quite good with the weight training after taking the supplements. I do not take regularly, only take these supplements on my workout days, so I cannot really tell if this is aphrodisiac or not. But for those who wanted to get extra strength on weight training, I would recommend. Another point is the price, the price is quite reasonable and the postage was really fast. I would buy again and hope my review is helpful for you. Happy Exercising....

8b9dfddc-86a1-416e-9e4f-456f6796a5b5
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've tried a few brands of Tribulus Terrestis, so far this Source Naturals formulation has proved the most effective, good stuff.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The quality is good and the delivery is fast. I'll buy it again

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

High quality ingredients composition. Nice packaging too. Thank you iherb for providing genuine items at good price points.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

perfect and active start feel from first day whiteout any side effect